Blend File

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Blend File

Postby Calena » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:51 pm

I uploaded the Blend file for Roshanhnin Korvahkhn to Rapidshare. Andy was supposed to download it and convert it for MOUL. I'm not certain what happened, but even though Andy sent me a PM verifying that he had the file, Rapidshare shows no downloads(?) Whatever.

In any case, if anyone is curious about what goes into building a sizable age with lots going on it, the blend file along with the textures can be found at this link (which will expire in a couple of weeks):

https://rapidshare.com/#!rapidsave|2896 ... 3495903151

And in case anyone is concerned, the only one that worked on this blend file is me. No other permissions are necessary for download. Lots of free objects and textures. Have fun ;) .
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Re: Blend File

Postby dendwaler » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Thx Calena for sharing knowledge.

Unfortunately the link does not work.
The file seems to be linked to an "empty"
:D
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Corvus » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:15 am

Dendwaler, I could download it, but it was somehow complicated. I first had to get me a (free) account. Then I clicked on the download folder. I then had to create a subfolder. When you click on that one, you see two files: a)RoshanhinKorvaakhn2.blend and b)Textures.zip. Those you can save to your computer then.

Thank you very much, Calena. It will be very interesting to see how you made this beautiful age.
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

Postby dendwaler » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 am

Thx Corvus,
I already had an account and this time i logged in.
The download was successfull following your instructions.
This is very complicated and very unlogic to me.

@ Calena thx again for sharing and i am anxious to see whether i can learn a few new tricks.
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Calena » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 am

@ Corvus - My grandson still hasn't seen the new age. I won't call it a success unless he declares it at least as good as Hayal. There are opinions that matter to us, then there are opinions that really matter to us ;) .

@ dendwaler - You already know I study your work to learn and improve. Every time I think I'm catching up to you, you get better too. Then I'm back to the drawing board. The good news is, this is the kind of fun competition where there are no losers. Fair warning though. I'm cheating :D . My son's a professional, so he can worry about the artistic and design part while I improve my building skills. Think of that as a compliment. If I'm ever going to catch up to you, I figured I'd better get some serious help :lol: .

Calena

Postby dendwaler » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

Thx , for the compliments Calena,
I think it is absolutely great to have a son with artistic talents and to be able to share your hobby with him.

And compete with me? Why ?, every age has its one unique value with its strong and weak points.
So cooperation to once build a real challenging age seems way better to me.
Don't you think so?

dendwaler

Postby Calena » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 pm

dendwaler wrote:Thx , for the compliments Calena,
I think it is absolutely great to have a son with artistic talents and to be able to share your hobby with him.

And compete with me? Why ?, every age has its one unique value with its strong and weak points.
So cooperation to once build a real challenging age seems way better to me.
Don't you think so?

I would absolutely love to work with you on a big project sometime. But not quite yet. This mom basically had to move heaven and earth to find a way to convince her very busy middle-aged son to call her more often. I found a way :D . I'm not ready to share him yet. Even if I was, he doesn't do online chatting at all. And when he decides to join a project, there's usually lawyers and money involved. He's doing this for free and fun cause I'm his mom and I set him up. I knew he couldn't resist this.

Calena

Postby Corvus » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:06 pm

I bet your grandson will love Roshanhnin Korvahkhn. With all the animals (especially Sunnee) and the rocket ride it is unbeatable. :)
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

Return to Building