Eh'ko - A Long Awaited Age

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Eh'ko - A Long Awaited Age

Postby Szark » Tue May 04, 2021 1:28 pm

lightwave yep mate of mine makes some serious money from using lightwave. One of the top PAs at DAZ3D
Szark

Postby Emor D'ni Lap » Sat May 08, 2021 11:27 am

As one of the folks who were urging you to continue with Eh'ko back when, thank you D'eux for going to the trouble of digging out the files and polishing the Age in Blender/Korman!
Could see even from your stills that you were putting in the extra effort on texture blending, stencilling, lighting and shadowmapping, UVing, and so on. This all gives such a wonderful sense of 'presence' in-age.

You've been missed. I really hope you continue with agebuilding; you sure have the eye and the skills for it. Good things are coming for URU!

And Szark, good to see your avvie's mug again too! :)
Emor D'ni Lap

Postby diafero » Tue May 11, 2021 10:59 am

The age is available on Deep Island now, so you can go there together with your friends. :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Szark » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
And Szark, good to see your avvie's mug again too! :)

Sorry for the late reply Emor. I have had a lot to deal with recently. Anyhoo yeah I am still floating about, dipping my toes into the Myst world parodically. Thank you Emor
Szark

Previous

Return to General Discussion