Rahsoo Bahrotan - REVISED

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Rahsoo Bahrotan - Released :)

Postby Calena » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:55 am

Corvus wrote:You two are not dumb, you just have to keep your eyes wide open while walking along. :shock:

Exactly what Corvus said. I'm a noob, I don't know enough to use Python to program puzzles, so I got creative :D .

I'm breathing a sign of relief that someone made it all the way through. And as far as being dumb, I still can't find the 7th turtle on Turtle Isle! I'm hoping we get a walk through one of these days.
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Postby Wamduskasapa » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 am

Calena wrote:
Corvus wrote:You two are not dumb, you just have to keep your eyes wide open while walking along. :shock:

Exactly what Corvus said. I'm a noob, I don't know enough to use Python to program puzzles, so I got creative :D .

I'm breathing a sign of relief that someone made it all the way through. And as far as being dumb, I still can't find the 7th turtle on Turtle Isle! I'm hoping we get a walk through one of these days.

CREATIVE ????
you are tricky!!!

Show Spoiler

EDIT: May I suggest that the light intensity be increased for the descent ramp it is a bit dark, maybe an orange or amber fire crystal every few feet. Or even some dimmly glowing lanterns and a wall switch to turn them on and off.
EDIT2: I used the /lite r command to see my way...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby dendwaler » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 am

I still can't find the 7th turtle on Turtle Isle! I'm hoping we get a walk through one of these days.

Look into your Pm for the solution , but pls don't spread it yet in general.
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby diafero » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 am

Okay, the age is available on Deep Island as well - I assume the SDL file was fixed on UAM, but it was not, so it took a bit longer.

Btw, you can make your age stand out in Relto by creating a custom book cover :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Calena » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

diafero wrote:Okay, the age is available on Deep Island as well - I assume the SDL file was fixed on UAM, but it was not, so it took a bit longer.

Btw, you can make your age stand out in Relto by creating a custom book cover :)

diafero,

The sounds aren't working right on the shard. My thought is that the zip file compressor corrupted more than one file. I'm going to upload the original upzipped files to Megaupload and I'll send out a new link.

A bookcover will be nice. I'll be working on making improvements soon.

Calena

Postby Chuckles58 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:38 am

Calena, the age looks great from what I've seen so far. Congrats on launching your first age.
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby Calena » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 am

Thank you Chuckles58. I'm glad you enjoyed the age and I appreciate the feedback.

I wanted to thank Dustin and Diafero for their help in getting the age out to the explorers. They both went out of their way to get the age up and running correctly.

I'll be incognito for a while, back to work on the age. I've had some wonderful suggestions and I'm busy incorporating them. I was also fortunate enough to walk through the age with a couple of non-GoW explorers. That was eye opening and showed where I needed to make a few more changes.

I already put in Wamduskasapa's flute music. As my grandson would say, "You've got to HEAR this!". It's absolutely perfect :) .

Calena

Postby diafero » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:37 am

You're welcome - I'm always glad to add new ages to the Shard!
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby oldmanjob » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 am

Great job :) Had a lot of fun. Will be going back :D
oldmanjob

Postby wodan944 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 am

I did like it too, the first time I walked in I thought, hmm that is a small world.
But then Corvus showed me there is more to see, and yes it was amazing. I must say, when this is your first time as a Builder, you did a great job.
Amazing :o

Wodan944 :P
Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.

Edward De Bono
wodan944

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion