Approval for Ages list

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Postby Kedri » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:53 pm

My responce took 6 days, and I think J'anim's response took 7. I wish Cyan would make a public announcement to put everyone's fears to rest...
Kedri: Modeller and writer. KI# 72427
ImageImageImage
NaNoWriMo '07!
Kedri

Postby J'anim Paedet » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:00 pm

[quote="zib_redlektab"] j'anim, did you send an e-mail to cyan and get the approval as the reply, or was it out of the blue? :huh:

I sent an email to Moke. 7 days later, he replied, saying how sorry he was to have taken so long, and telling me I would shortly be receiving my official permission from Mr. Fryman. A few hours later, I did. The rest is history...
J'anim Paedet

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:47 pm

Regarding my tutorial approval, I had sent my original request in mid February. After a month, I resent it. I received a reply 7 days after my retransmission; plus, Tony mentioned that they were creating a standard response to these type of requests - implying that this is a recent development. So, that's why I urge folks to resend your approval request: the agreement that they are sending out now is new; plus, you may have fallen off the radar if you submitted your request prior to them devising this new agreement.
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby zib_redlektab » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:42 pm

yeah well i sent mine a few days ago (when this news first surfaced) and received an e-mail within 3 hours of sending, asking for a description of my age, if i had ever sent a request like this before, and if so when. i promptly responded with the full and complete text of both my original request and the response from moke, as well as a description of galamay and its storyline (which nobody other than myself and anyone who reads legal@cyan knows about ;) ). it kinda bugs me that they have no records of these things, or couldnt be bothered to check. <_<

also, is it now a requirement that you have sent a request eariler? why do they care about that? why did they respond so quickly now and then take forever approving it? <_<

(sorry about this halfrant, i just came back from watching V 4 Vendetta, and conspiracy is on my mind...)
Lurker extraordinaire!
http://www.zibland.com
zib_redlektab

Postby J'anim Paedet » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:09 pm

Strange that when Tony mailed me, he didn't ask me any questions, and even specifically mentioned Vaiskor. I suppose that Moke must have forwarded him our previous correspondences -- but I never had to describe my Ages, or even tell him what they were. Very odd indeed...
J'anim Paedet

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:04 am

Cyan must be keeping tabs onn you :blink:
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:57 am

Don't forget Grey Dragon's post on March 7th:

http://forum.agebuilder.org/index.php?showtopic=26#

At that time, he said that things were going slower than planned, but they are moving forward on age building. It looks like they have an idea (the fan created content agreement), but they are not shouting it from the rooftops because there are still details to work out (such as how the UU shards will host these ages, and how clients can visit these special shards without screwing up non-FCC-hosting shards).
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby Starfyre » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:06 am

I may have to send another email to Moke. I emailed him last Friday night telling him about the merger and asking him to confirm or deny that we can release ages now. I still have had no response. Then yesterday I emailed him in regards to the Volcano Project. I would say that right now he's waiting on the email detailing what the Volcano Project is and does before answering that one. I may need to just send a blanket request for the Ages themselves.
Starfyre

Postby Starfyre » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:02 pm

Today I got release approval for Ahra Pahts, Yevahn, Ahlnay and Tahmlah and therefor have update the list with those before as well as the ones that were referenced with me.
Starfyre

Postby Trylon » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:43 pm

I just requested permission to distribute Niveerah again. Still waiting for a reply...
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion