Crowthistle Ages?

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Crowthistle Ages?

Postby D'Lanor » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 am

Crowthistle was developed around the same time as Myst V and uses the same version of the Plasma engine. The files are Plasma ini files. They are required to initialize the audio and graphics settings, but somehow the game cannot create them under Vista or Windows 7 and therefore it crashes.
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sun May 09, 2010 11:06 am

Forgive me but I get a HTTP 404 error (file not found) when I attempt to download the Crowthistle Vista Patch Googling Myst 5 patch gave the same error.
Please help...

EDIT: The 361MB Myst5 Media Center Patch is available from UBI Dot Com
Last edited by Wamduskasapa on Sun May 09, 2010 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby diafero » Sun May 09, 2010 11:36 am

I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby subspark » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 am

eBay, seriously? Come on. Physical media is on it's way out fast and we're supposed to bid for a hopeful copy of an old book with a scratched up disc that may not even be in the damn book anyway? What is this the fkn 90's lol!?
Somebody do everyone a favor and seed this shit through a torrent or anything that has online and digital in the same freaking sentence. Tearing my hair out guys. Jesus lol!
subspark

Postby Sirius » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 am

fkn shit omg lol!!??! - ing is usually a poor way to ask someone to do something - in my own experience, that is. Using "please" is more efficient.

subspark wrote:Somebody do everyone a favor and seed this shit
I don't have anything about the use of rude words, but in this case, shit is pejorative. Which is inappropriate, since you wrote:
subspark wrote:Tearing my hair out guys. Jesus lol!
...which sounds like you really want it badly. And if you do, why don't you do like everyone and buy the book ? Usually, when a seller mentions "CD is included in book", it means the CD is included AND working.
Sirius

Postby Deledrius » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 am

subspark wrote:eBay, seriously? Come on. Physical media is on it's way out fast and we're supposed to bid for a hopeful copy of an old book with a scratched up disc that may not even be in the damn book anyway? What is this the fkn 90's lol!?
Somebody do everyone a favor and seed this shit through a torrent or anything that has online and digital in the same freaking sentence. Tearing my hair out guys. Jesus lol!

In addition to what Sirius said, unfortunately we don't live in a world that takes full advantage of the possibilities of our current level of technology. If you ask nicely, and quietly, you may find what you're looking for; no one's going to just openly violate the law around here even if we see them as unethical laws.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Annabelle » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:03 am

I did request your entire post been removed but the forum's admins decided to 1st ignored my asking & 2nd let your insanely crude & impolite post there... so be it!

You have to understand that everything you are IMPOLITELY asking is totally illegal and in a very rude way!!! You really sound like a spoiled-kid (whatever the age you are...) that want everything right now. Gaining maturity would be really great (whatever the age you are...).

When you buy the book on eBay, ask POLITELY (if you can...which I doubt :roll: :roll: ) the seller to look if the CD-ROM is inside the book. When I did ask the seller myself, he was really surprised by my question because he had no idea there was a CD-ROM inside. He told me there was one so then I bought it. I received the book & the CD-ROM, I throw the book since I'm not into Fantasy reading at all. I kept the CD-ROM.

Be polite & don't use rude words when you are posting something in any forum of URU Community or I'm inviting you to seek another community with more childish manners! :evil:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Karkadann » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 am

I did request your entire post been removed but the forum's admins decided to 1st ignored my asking & 2nd let your insanely crude & impolite post there... so be it!

Its always best to know the true colors of the person your dealing with. Leaving the post up gives us some insight into those colors.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Previous

Return to General Discussion