Wianeroy

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Wianeroy

Postby I.Brattin » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 am

To whoever is the author, you need to make the water solid or add a swim region. I fell right through the world when I hit that patch of water.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Re: Wianeroy

Postby ddb174 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:25 am

I didn't fall through the world. I just landed in the mud at the bottom. That just entails that the water is not very dense ;)
ddb174

Postby I.Brattin » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am

K switch fell through the world with fell through the water texture. Either way still fell through with no way of getting back to the surface short of flymode or linking to Relto.

That reminds me I need to add swim regions to mine, of course right now I made it solid so you don't fall through.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
I.Brattin

Postby Corvus » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 am

And I felt like Luke Skywalker. I had a nice walk among the stars. :lol:
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

Postby diafero » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:26 am

Btw, you can very well get out of the pool, provided you have the Offline KI installed... try one of the following commands (they all do the same):
/a
/sav
/respawn
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Perlenstern » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm

"The End never has been written"

At a later time there will be a way out of the mud.But thank you for your tips to make it better.

The Perlenstern
Carpe Noctem
Ages:Wianeroy, Sound Garden
Perlenstern

Postby CrimsonMatt » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Shouldn't it not be possible to walk underwater? How can you breathe?
CrimsonMatt

Postby CrimsonMatt » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Perlenstern wrote:"The End never has been written"

At a later time there will be a way out of the mud.But thank you for your tips to make it better.

The Perlenstern

Shouldn't it not be possible to walk underwater at all? How can you breathe? I guess some Ages do it anyway, like Janga, but shouldn't they... not?
CrimsonMatt

Postby ddb174 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:58 pm

CrimsonMatt wrote:Shouldn't it not be possible to walk underwater at all? How can you breathe? I guess some Ages do it anyway, like Janga, but shouldn't they... not?

I take it you haven't read The Book of Atrus ;)

Let's not force people to stick to the mundane. I found it to be a pleasant surprise that I could wade around on the bottom!
ddb174

Postby I.Brattin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:00 am

True there is an age in the Book of Atrus that did something similar. But that age was written by Katran. And Cyan said only she could write in that style. That means being able to walk underwater is still very unlikely without some kind of suit to explore underwater.

Yes we should not be kept simply to the mundane but at the same time we have to keep the ages we create within the boundaries set by Cyan. And walking underwater without a suit is bordering on Yeesha or Katran's style of writing and both are no no's.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
I.Brattin

Next

Return to General Discussion