Volcano section on AgeBuilder.org?

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Postby Starfyre » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:06 pm

At this time there is to be nolonger any discussion regarding Volcano. I have heard from sources that will remain anonymous that the good folks at Volcano think were being too pushy about mergers, dataservers and such. I don't know if its true. Though I can point one example of where they came to me and asked me if I would be willing to host a dataserver not the other way around. And I never officially approached them about a merger. The decision on that was made long before Zrax and company joined this forum. Shoot I didn't even know a proposal was even made. All I offered was to host a set of forums and they declined. Till this situation is resolved I think it better noone post to these threads regarding Volcano.
Starfyre

Postby Kedri » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:51 pm

What? :blink: No no...please comment! Voice you opinion! This anonymous source probably just was trying to clarify what Volcano wanted and didn't want about public relations with agebuilder.org...
Kedri: Modeller and writer. KI# 72427
ImageImageImage
NaNoWriMo '07!
Kedri

Postby Starfyre » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:05 pm

The anonymous source was one of the Guild of Admin. So I trust to an extent what that person said. Which is why I created a hidden forum that only the Guild of Admin and the people from the Volcano Project can see so that we can lay these things to rest before they get farther out of hand.
Starfyre

Postby Kedri » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:14 pm

Currently, AdamJohnso, ShadowDude and I are also in the "Public relations" department of Volcano, and we've already said that we don't require a forum here...so maybe you could just make us admins! :P

(Just kidding about that last part)
Kedri: Modeller and writer. KI# 72427
ImageImageImage
NaNoWriMo '07!
Kedri

Postby Starfyre » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:17 pm

I will be the first to admit I reacted badly to the situation. I did what came naturally. To withdraw and then try and sort things out before heading back in feet first.

Edit: :lol: Kedri you already have more power then most of the users. Along with Trylon your still moderator of the Guild of Programmers forums here.
Starfyre

Postby J'anim Paedet » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:22 pm

Things seem to have been resolved. There was a misunderstanding of what was written, and no-one that I know of believes that any party was being too pushy.

Cross-forum diplomacy has always been a dangerous endeavor -- I suppose this one just didn't quite work out. :rolleyes:
J'anim Paedet

Postby Zrax » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:41 pm

Wow, so there was a conflict *and* it got solved all while I wasn't looking? Heh, cool... I love this community :)
Zrax

Previous

Return to General Discussion