Age Building Questions for Cyan

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Fri May 12, 2006 7:21 pm

I'm announcing a new Wiki topic that I created to list the questions that people have for Cyan concerning age building. Here's the link:

http://www.agebuilder.org/index.php?title=...iveAgeQuestions

There are many reasons that I did this. One is that it would be helpful to Cyan to get a preview of the questions prior to the meeting, so that they will have time to discuss and provide us with better answers than "Let me get back to you on that one..." Another is to see what kinds of things we all want to know regarding Uru Live and what Cyan envisions for the age builders.; we can prevent duplicate questions if we locate them all in one place. And we have a place to post the answers once we receive them.

But mainly, this is for people who are unable to attend the town hall meeting to have some kind of voice, so that others who do attend can ask the questions on their behalf.

I fall into this category. I just found out that Mrs. Rebuilder had scheduled a party at our house that evening, which means I will miss both meetings. If I try to sneak away from cleaning to make the morning meeting, she'll hit me over the head with the vaccuum - and my hard hat won't be enough to protect me! :P And other folks have obligations that they cannot get out of, as well.

Anyway, feel free to add your questions to the Wiki page. If you don't want to use the Wiki, then post your questions to this topic, and I'll transfer them over.
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby Aloys » Fri May 12, 2006 8:20 pm

Is that meeting still scheduled for june 3rd? (that's what the liason site says)
Aloys

Return to General Discussion