Fahets Released

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Fahets Released

Postby Rabenschwinge » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Awesome, absolutely awesome! :shock:
I´ve always liked Fahets, right from its humble (?) beginnings, but the more I see, the more I love it!
I´m really looking forward to exploring this age! :)

(By the way: as for "things to do": I like ages where there are no puzzles at all, sometimes I just want to stand in an age and "inhale" the vibe, the feeling of it. I´ve spent hours and hours in ages and areas just watching, listening and studying every inch to find hidden clues.)
Rabenschwinge

Postby Tweek » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:21 pm

I do have plans for introducing some puzzles, but only if they feel like they fit organically. I hate puzzles for the sake of puzzles.

Fahets probably won't have many (maybe a couple) but the other islands will likely see more.
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Postby Annabelle » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Tweek wrote:I do have plans for introducing some puzzles, but only if they feel like they fit organically. I hate puzzles for the sake of puzzles.

Puzzles don't fit organically with me so that's great news :)

I've been in and out since the beginning of 2016 (mostly out...) but I've been following your thread without being logged. I'm impressed with the improvements Fahets is undergoing so far. It will soon be the size of Elodea if you keep adding up. I can't wait for this whole new age. I'm guessing you want to get your improvements to a final stage before release a new version. My head is in accordance with your decision but my heart would really like to have a grasp on a WIP version.

And knowing it's just an island amongst many others it's indubitably good news!
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Previous

Return to General Discussion