An Age Suggestion- Walking Maze!

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: An Age Suggestion- Walking Maze!

Postby Karkadann » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

what I acualy did, was attach a linking responder to the Region using the first clickable (the one on the table) to activate the link, so that when you click on the pic you see the GUI popup as you link out, when I tried and attach the linking responder to the second clickable (the one that pops up on the screen) the the clickable is disabled and your stuck with a picture on the screen and no way to return to the game.

What I was trying to do is attach a linking responder to the clickable attached to the GUIpopup plane so I click on the pic on the table, I get the GUIpopup, then click on the GUIpopup and link out from their. It would have made things a lot easer and I have tried a few things but none of them seem to work
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Sirius » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Don't expect to find an easy way to do something in Plasma :lol:
I think creating a book with D'Lanor's template should be easier. Well, it should. The only book I ever tried to make with it never worked. But I had a Python level of 0, so that's not amazing.
Sirius

Postby cskid13 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Sirius wrote:Don't expect to find an easy way to do something in Plasma :lol:
I think creating a book with D'Lanor's template should be easier. Well, it should. The only book I ever tried to make with it never worked. But I had a Python level of 0, so that's not amazing.

I had know Idea you could make text that small.
Anyway, I recommend D'Lanor's template. It works very well.
cskid13

Postby Chacal » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm

What?
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Lyrositor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 pm

You call that tiny? This is tiny.
Anyway, Walking Maze seems really interesting. Has anybody got screenshots to share?
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Postby Karkadann » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 am

Just went looking threw Myst5's Myst Island, Wow I forgot how depressing that island is after it was destroyed. I think Ill just have the Uru Version of Myst island hooked up to the Walking Maze.

As far as a picture of the Walking Maze is concerned its kinda difficult to take a good picture any where in the Walking Maze cuz the fog is so thick.
Show Spoiler

However I believe the download is on this thread or you can download it threw drizzle's UAM
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Chuckles58 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:21 am

I'd love to have the RealMyst version of Myst Island! I know it was an earlier version of Plasma, but I can dream. At least it will be available on iOS (iPhone 4 & iPad 2).

The Walking Maze is wonderfully done!
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:39 am

Chuckles58 wrote:I'd love to have the RealMyst version of Myst Island! I know it was an earlier version of Plasma, but I can dream. At least it will be available on iOS (iPhone 4 & iPad 2).

Real Myst is on sale this Weekend from Great Old Games for $3 US. To go directly to that page just click Real Myst. It is available for Win XP, Vista & Win 7
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Deledrius » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:54 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:Real Myst is on sale this Weekend from Good Old Games for $3 US. To go directly to that page just click Real Myst. It is available for Win XP, Vista & Win 7

In fact, the special is for all Cyan Worlds games this weekend (not just realMyst), in case anyone is interested in some of the others as well.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby janaba » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 am

Thanks, Wam, now I finally grabbed them, realMyst and Riven too lol ... just downloading ... :D

Of course, I have the DVDs (the trilogy Myst Masterpiece, Riven and Exile) and another Exile
and all the others (Revelation, EoA ...) as well as everybody has in one way or version or another haha ...
I've also been playing your beloved realMyst in the Game Tap era lol ... but I felt time and again tempted
to download those gog versions, allegedly working fluently on Win 7 ...

Yeah, let's wait and see hehe, thanks again for the heads up, Wam ... :P

Edit: They even gifted me with 6 additional games ... that is very generous ... wow ... :D
janaba

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion