D'ni music

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

D'ni music

Postby Rhee » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Hey everyone! I am trying to find out about D'ni music, what it looked like, what it sounded like, and what sort of 'canon' knowledge there might be regarding it so far. I am also wondering if there was a Guild of Musicians, which seems like something, to me, that there should have been.

I have an idea for an age that would be deeply tied to D'ni music, but I don't want to invest a bunch of concept art and puzzle design and storyline and stuff until I know more about that primary fact.

And if there isn't any 'canon' knowledge regarding D-ni music, but one or the other of you has been developing/has developed a system of it, i would be interested in joining in/contributing ideas/learning it ... there's no point in creating six different musical nototation systems when one will suffice, and it would go a long way toward continuity between ages.

If there is a wiki or thread somewhere I have not yet been able to uncover, a link would be appreciated, or any other knowledge or explanation. Thanks guys!
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Re: D'ni music

Postby Jojon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:10 am

Aaaaaah, you seek Yoda!

...err... Turjan; you seek Turjan.

http://musicdni.blogspot.com/

:)

EDIT: Better also include a direct link to the D'ni Musicological Society:

http://linguists.bahro.com/domahreh/dnimusic/
Jojon

Re: D'ni music

Postby Rhee » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks Jojon. This was a GREAT help. The DMS site had practically everything i needed to know on it.

Now to get my ideas into some semblance of order. Hah!
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Return to General Discussion