R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn Released

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn Released

Postby Jojon » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 am

Stellar job, everone involved! Great atmosphere. :)

My one point of irritation would be
Show Spoiler
Jojon

Postby Annabelle » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 pm

What a wonderful age!!!

The first area irrated me a lot, nothing to do there - I don't like using the "JUMP" command so without it, there isn't nothing to do in the 1st area...

then the 2nd area, the forest, the fun began there, i visited the normal area, the areas around it, the areas around the areas around the normal area, now we are talking, truly amazing, I met a squirrel, a raccoon, 2 ravens on a roof

then the 3rd area, the temple and its rocky surronding, the temple wasn't that much fun, I went for the bear trap right away, but the mountain range what an amazing journey! I even came to a point so freaky high that I heard the music from the 1st area and saw that island back once more. Jumping up made me saw the head of my adventurous avatar. I climbed on one of the "eye" sculpture too.

then the 4th area, the industrial complex with the ship...hmm wait a sec I skipped it...I jumped right inside the 5th area, I have saw some constellations while flying by.

the 5th area, I walked in the ferns between trees, tickle the little creatures (cuties from J'nanin), walked in the lake, walked over water too...

If you still wonder how much "jump" I did for all the above-mentionned, the answer is N-O-N-E. All you have to find is the weaknesses in the design, that's my strength

then the 6th area and 7th...those ones, I cheated, I must have miss some clothes playing my way so the green button didn't trigger anything.

I have my reward too, oh I cheated for that one too but what an amazing journey I had

This age passed the Skydiving Friendly Age test :D

Truly amazing work Calena and the whole team behind that age!

P.S.: Don't play it like I did, you'll hurt yourself ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Chacal » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 pm

I have just begun exploring this nice new Age, taking my time, no cheating or flymode.
So far I like it!
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby diafero » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 am

The age is now available on DI. It might still need some testing though.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Wamduskasapa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:35 am

While on MOULa, I have talked to many of the Explorers that have taken a tour of our new Age. Most have enjoyed it. But some are extremely disappointed. Many are falling out of the Rocket-ship’s door and plunging down to a panic link. If this has been your problem, please, read below. Since I am unwelcome on that forum - I hope that some will read it here and spread the word...

Major Spoiler
Show Spoiler
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby diafero » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 pm

The age is finally available on Deep Island :)
Sorry for the long delay. It was a busy week, and the reward needed some preparation work to be compatible with DI.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Wamduskasapa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Now I feel like BRAGGING

In the past Cyan has stated that they supported the Open Sourcing of MOULa. But this is the first time that they have showed an approval of a specific Fan Created Age. We have just received CYAN's (Chogon) approval for our Age. On the MOULa Forum Site, Chogon made the following post about the R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn age:

We definitely want to see new and original content like this! And this is one of the main reasons we wanted to open source MOULa.
Even though I would prefer that new content be using the MOULa software, I do understand that there has to be a transition from Uru:CC to MOULa - which does take time and resources (BTW, there are some people that are pretty good at converting Uru:CC content into MOULa content).
So, I will allow (which could be overturned by higher ups at Cyan) a link to be posted in these forums that point to somewhere on the Guild of Writers, Guild of Maintainers, OpenUru.org or Guild of Messengers sites - on how to load and play these new and original content (hopefully with enough warnings that it is not for the technically faint of heart). And I restrict it to these web sites only as they will be vigil in making sure that what is posted on their sites has been tested and does not compromise any copyrighted content.

I would like to make a distinction here - using or recreating Cyan's content outside of MOULa Open Source, such as with a different 3D engine or game engine (commercial engines or non-commercial engines) is still prohibited. Please contact legal@cyan.com for any questions or clarifications.

Thanks,
Chogon

Added: One of the people that is really good at converting Uru:CC Ages into MOULa Ages is Andy Legate. I didn't want to mention his name until I talked to him.
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Chacal » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Congrats guys for finally punching a hole in the wall.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Rhee » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Three cheers!! Hip Hooray Hip Hooray Hip Hooray!!!

Wamduskapa... don't you have a .gif for this? hehehehe!
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Postby diafero » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:24 am

Wow, congratulations! Great news :)

Rhee wrote:Wamduskapa... don't you have a .gif for this? hehehehe!
I bet he does :D

diafero
Deep Island Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion