Fan Made Relto Pages

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Fan Made Relto Pages

Postby Calena » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:18 am

Karkadann wrote:Why dont I try Hacking into RoshanhninKorvahkhn Python files and edit those, I didnt know what the rest of them where for but I got the one for the Yeesha page edited and working.

And Dustin, If your reading this, I couldn't have done it without you.
You know where to find me, Stop by any time.

This is how I get many of my python script files too :D . I can't write it, but I'm learning to hack it. I'm glad it worked for you.

I agree, we have a lot to thank Dustin for. And Andy. And D'Lanor. And tachzusamm. And so on and so on and so on . . . ;)
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Postby diafero » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 am

I'm glad you got it working :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Karkadann » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 pm

What Im curios about is the python file xYeeshaPage, it has a Drop down menu with Numbers that go up 100 the first 1-26 are Cyan's Yeesha's pages the rest seem to be blank
I also noticed thier is no prp file for the 26 Cyan Yeesha pages that I can find. I was wondering Is it possible to Create an age with a Yeesha Page # 27-100 and set it up like Cyan does?
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby diafero » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Cyan's Yeesha pages work differently than UAM's. However, their method requires changing the Relto and some GUI files, so it is not feasible for a system where different people write Relto pages independent from each other.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion