Fan Made Relto Pages

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Fan Made Relto Pages

Postby Atrion » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Just getting back into playing URU again, and I seen now that on the age download list there are fan relto pages. I downloaded these files with Drizzle, but upon loading URU and going to my Relto I do not see these things added, or even listed in my Relto book, Is there something else that needs to be done or something I need to tweak to make them work?

Thanks for any help, and to everyone great work on all the ages, things are looking good.
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Re: Fan Made Relto Pages

Postby diafero » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 am

The latest released version of the Offline KI does not yet support fan-made Relto pages. However, I plan to release a new version within the next week, and then they should work all fine.
For now, I disabled the Relto pages in UAM - I totally forgot that while they work on the Shard, they don't yet work offline ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby janaba » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:13 am

Those Relto pages are working quite well in the offline version ... :P

If you have them installed already you have to activate them through your Relto book.
They're listed on the last pages with their resp. name on the left page and with the fire marbles
symbols on the right opposite one, they all have the same fire marble symbols ... :)
janaba

Postby Atrion » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 am

janaba wrote:Those Relto pages are working quite well in the offline version ... :P

If you have them installed already you have to activate them through your Relto book.
They're listed on the last pages with their resp. name on the left page and with the fire marbles
symbols on the right opposite one, they all have the same fire marble symbols ... :)

They don't show up for me in my offline version. I have them all installed and nothing new shows up in my Relto Book.

Side note, really wishing now I had of kept my savegame file from when I used to play URU...lol
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby janaba » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 am

Hi, Atrion and all, I just found the thread where all those Relto pages, most created by Karkadann,
are posted, incl. their files ... Please, have a look here into said thread and into a posting by Corvus
where you can see what would be required to make those pages active .... :P

There you can see how the Relto book pages look like and where the required txt files coming
along with the prp Relto page files have to be copied into, they have to be saved to a UAMRelto
folder which is a subfolder of the img folder (if that UAMRelto folder isn't available one has to
create it) ... Maybe you'll have to look into that folder and see if those textfiles are there ... :)
janaba

Postby Karkadann » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 am

I can make another one if any one has any ideas, but what I realy need is a way to add a Relto Page Prize to one of my new or existing ages that puts something new in The Relto age.

I cant seem to figure that one out from the information available I was kinda looking forward to some New Ages with Relto Page prizes in them it would have lent a whole new Dimension to Age Creation.
And I know someone who has the info but unfortunately I have not heard back from them yet. If any one knows how this is done Im sure a lot of Age creators in both Blender and Max would benefit from it
Last edited by Karkadann on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Atrion » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

janaba wrote:Hi, Atrion and all, I just found the thread where all those Relto pages, most created by Karkadann,
are posted, incl. their files ... Please, have a look here into said thread and into a posting by Corvus
where you can see what would be required to make those pages active .... :P

There you can see how the Relto book pages look like and where the required txt files coming
along with the prp Relto page files have to be copied into, they have to be saved to a UAMRelto
folder which is a subfolder of the img folder (if that UAMRelto folder isn't available one has to
create it) ... Maybe you'll have to look into that folder and see if those textfiles are there ... :)

yeah all the proper files seem to be where they need to be, just not working. perhaps I wilol just have to wait for the new version of the offline ki before it will work right
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby Karkadann » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Would the Previous version of the Offline KI work?
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby janaba » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm

My Offline KI version is 3.6.1 ... :P

I've just installed the new Minkata soccer page lol ... :D
Here's how you do it

Image Image Image

(Yeah, I know now how to make thumbs lol ... :P )
janaba

Postby Deledrius » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Lookin' good. :geek:
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion