What is TOC?

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

What is TOC?

Postby calroger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 am

I have seen numerous references to TOC but I don't know what that is. Can someone please tell me.

Thanks,
Cal
calroger

Re: What is TOC?

Postby Chuckles58 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 am

Here is the official site for The Open Cave (TOC): http://the-open-cave.net/toc/index.php/en/
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby Branan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 am

Not Gehn-related. Moved to a more appropriate location.
Your friendly neighborhood shard admin
Branan
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby karoh » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

Hi , this is an off-topic question: i need some help with my computer files that let me run toc and probably will effect other shard ages. I need compression software to open and run a file that won't let me run toc. The file is: Data\dat\Garrison_District.grsnPrison.prp.gz
I found the file on my computer, so I know it exists. I would post this question on toc tech support site, but I'm still unable to get my password acknowledged. So, I hope it's ok if I ask for help here. Where might I find software that would help me, or is there a program on the computer that already exists?
karoh
karoh

Postby johnsojc » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:24 pm

I think this is just a missing file in your installation. I believe the solution is to copy Garrison_District_grsnPrison.prp from your MOULa installation to the same place in your TOC installation. ignore the .gz file. IIRC, there was an error in the manifest file. This problem was being discussed over on the TOC forum so you might check there if this doesn't fix it.

Each installation of any flavor of Uru is a complete standalone... they do not talk to each other.
johnsojc

Return to General Discussion