Recreate

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Recreate

Postby Lyrositor » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:26 pm

The existing programmers are sufficiently busy with real life, coding for Plasma and other projects. I doubt adding a new client on top of that work load would benefit anybody.
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 pm

I would also point out that URU:CC is still under Ubisoft licenses...(and maybe more underground licenses for some elements here and there).

We cannot talk openly of any Alcugs shards on the MOULa forum hosted by Cyan because they consider those shards as "hacked creatures". I don't think they are against them in private but in public they have to demonstrate to "past partners" (who put them in deep .... well you know ;)... anyway but "partners") that they care about licenses and copyright and legal issues. ;)

(Most of the above are my opinions, I'm not stating JUST facts)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby gabriml » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 am

Just to get clarity on this issue:

1. I thought all the URUCC ages were in MOULa (with slightly different completion routine in POTS). And MOULa has many additional ages.

2. Do you want to bring in the fan created ages into the MOULa environment?

3. Sounds like the only benefit is to improve the client/server to take advantage of current IT/network technology. (i.e. make it more free ranging and add vehicles and other items like Entropia Universe). I'd be all for an 'EU style' URU since EU is so expensive :shock: to play. I never spent so much money on a game.

I'm all for new content but, like you, I have no time or skills to put in to such a project--except testing.
Mark Gabrielson
Gehn KI#: 28638
-----------------------
John Three Sixteen
gabriml

Previous

Return to General Discussion