Vaal'lin (aka what I've been working on)

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Vaal'lin (aka what I've been working on)

Postby cskid13 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 am

Incredible!
cskid13

Re: Vaal'lin (aka what I've been working on)

Postby Tweek » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Figured I'd share a couple of newish pieces.

Road to Frostspire.
High in the mountains to the north sits the now abandoned keep of Frostspire. Once populated by a barbaric people who would periodically come down from the mountain to pillage. Until Ib, one of the four Gods of Ashel came to them and granted them their own world. In return they sided with Ib in the War of the Gods against Azal.

Vjashta, Queen of Tannus.

Tannus was once a great city that sat north of a large wall that separated it from E'ld due to years of conflict between the two cities. When the Blight broke out in the lands to the sound Tannus bankrupted itself expanding the wall from coast to coast in order to stop the Blight from spreading north.

Thousands of years later after the city was abandoned it became repopulated by thieves, murderers and other various criminals. If you want something from the black market Tannus is the place to go. Ruled over by a former Selin slave, Vjashta rose to the rank of Queen of the fallen city of Tannus. Taking a blade to the necks of those who stood in her way on the way to her throne.

Will put this image in a spoiler tag just in case Show Spoiler

At the moment my focus is on world building over actually building locations. I've got a substantial amount of lore written out for Vaal'lin, Cura, Anteal and a few other nations as well as some of the various wars and stuff regarding the 4 Gods. I would like to make some stuff that is playable in the long run as well as working on a site like Beneath that chronicles the rediscovery of Vaal'lin and exploration of the area.
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Previous

Return to General Discussion