Does Any One Know?

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Does Any One Know?

Postby Chuckles58 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 pm

You might see if the music maker could spit out another tune for you K, it wouldn't hurt to ask. There are some other musically gifted folks on the GoW forum
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby Rabenschwinge » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 am

Tweek wrote:Kehrahn will be released, wife gave me the ok long ago. I've just had a lot on my plate lately with a new job and I have several Age projects in rotation (should have a new build of Fahets out soon) with my attention focused on Kehrahn, Fahets and Cass.

Ooh, great! Have been looking forward for these (those?) for a long time :)
Rabenschwinge

Postby denis1290 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am

Hi everyone, I have one problem, the game deep island don't run and appear the message " can't find serverconfig.ini" What I must to do? Can you help me please?
denis1290

Postby diafero » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 am

First of all, there is a dedicated forum for Deep Island: viewforum.php?f=111 . Please use it for future Deep Island questions, instead of posting to a totally unrelated thread in a generic forum where your question could well be entirely missed.

Did you read and carefully follow the installation instructions at viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4611 ?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion