Unable to link to Eder Delin and Eder Tsogal from Bevin

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Unable to link to Eder Delin and Eder Tsogal from Bevin

Postby Acorn » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:16 am

Annabelle wrote:@ acorn: playing offline, you have all the power in your hands... meaning you can play with time ;) Usually I'm unlocking all the areas where the sparklies are then I collect them one by one in a matter of minutes. Be sure to play with time backward unless you want a superior "God" to bother you aka antivirus software (you advance time only once let me tell you :lol: )

ooh, I hadn't thought of that! 8-) :P
Acorn

Postby GPNMilano » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:16 am

Annabelle wrote:@ acorn: playing offline, you have all the power in your hands... meaning you can play with time ;) Usually I'm unlocking all the areas where the sparklies are then I collect them one by one in a matter of minutes. Be sure to play with time backward unless you want a superior "God" to bother you aka antivirus software (you advance time only once let me tell you :lol: )

Rather than mess with time and invoke a "God's" wrath. You can also simply use the /setsdl command to enable the sparklie in an age and collect it as well.
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Annabelle » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 am

Thanks for your input GPNMilano. I still prefer my way ;) . The "God" in question is the nasty antivirus which will be puzzled if you go forward in time and will say that you are in great danger because you aren't protected anymore.

/setsdl is part of the commands I despite since it's not user-friendly at all. You have to know which sdl you're looking for, if it's boolean or whatever and know if you need to turn it to "1" or to "0". With the Windows clock, it's user intuitive, you want the March sparkly...well turn back the clock to somewhere during the month of (...Drum sound) March :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby diafero » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 am

Offline KI even has a command which gives you all 12 sparklies at once, without manually fiddling with the SDL. :D
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Acorn » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:24 am

Oh, yes, so it does! :D
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:46 pm

diafero wrote:Offline KI even has a command which gives you all 12 sparklies at once, without manually fiddling with the SDL. :D

Oh yeah :D I will have to update my old ancient pre-historic list of Offline-KI commands. I must have it since my first steps with Drizzle. I went in the wiki and saw some additional commands I wasn't aware of, including ...well the one you're talking about :)

Thank you!
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Previous

Return to General Discussion