GoW Pub: GoMe Ki-mail

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

GoW Pub: GoMe Ki-mail

Postby Nev'yn » Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Hey!

I know you posted pics of the newly released Ages on the Guild imager. I'm created a ki-mail about the Gehn update to be posted on the GoMe Hood/Pub imager.

Do you want a copy for the one in your Pub? Please let me know if you do.

(/salute)

Here's a copy of the ki-mail:

SE: Gehn Shard Verson .15 Update!
Submitted by Doobes on May 1, 2013:
The Guild of Writers has been hard at work on their latest update to Gehn Shard, Today, they have released it for all to enjoy! The update also includes some new content: a new area of the cavern and another stained glass design for Tre'bivdil! A full list of the changes to the shard is available on the GoMe and GoW websites.

To download, simply run the client as normal. Still need to sign up? Head over to guildofwriters.org for the installer and instructions on how to use it. Congratulations to the GoW for another solid update!
| ~Guild of Messengers, Serving The Community~ | http://guildofmessengers.com
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Re: GoW Pub: GoMe Ki-mail

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Mon May 06, 2013 6:59 pm

I've already got some decent-ish information about the Gehn Shard and the Guild itself on our pub imager on MOULa. I can forward this to you if you'd like.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Re: GoW Pub: GoMe Ki-mail

Postby Nev'yn » Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Ah, ok!

(Hmm...maybe I should just amend the ki-mail to send people over to the GoW pub for more info.)

i haven't been to any of the other guild's pubs since the Greeter's quiz show event forever ago.

Wish there was a way to link to them directly....

Sorry to have bothered you with this!
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Return to General Discussion