How do the GZMUs work?

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

How do the GZMUs work?

Postby hippiemaster » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Helo. I am new to this forum and to the game. I seem to have stuck and I'd like to ask for some help. I have gathered all 30 GZ markers (red and green) and reached at the back of the GZ where are the four scopes. However I can't seem to get the cgzm missions assigned to me. When I look into the scopes and choose one of the missions there are no lights in my KI like the red or the green when collecting the previous 30 markers. Is this how it should be and I haven't found something? Please try to avoid spoilers. I just need a little clue to get unstuck. Thanks a lot.
hippiemaster

Re: How do the GZMUs work?

Postby Chuckles58 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Is your question regarding the Great Zero marker missions in MOULa?
If I recall correctly, you choose one of the 14 missions, which have symbols for different areas within Ae'gura (Great Stairs, Library, Hood, etc). Once you click to activate the particular mission, your KI should display a certain number of yellow lights, similar to red and green markers.

If you question is the offline game, then the missions resemble the "To Dn'i" version of the missions, which are more centered around making your KI indicate coordinates.
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby dtierce » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm

hippiemaster is probably referring to the GZ calibration missions on the Gehn shard. I think that those missions are non-functional at present. Regardless of which mission is selected in those back-room machines, the mission is not downloaded into your Ki and the timer never starts.
MOULa-KI: 15763576
GEHN-KI: 00022090
DI-KI: 00145074
dtierce

Postby hippiemaster » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:45 am

Yes, I am actually talking about GZ calibration in Gehn Shard and when I choose a mission, there are no yellow lights on my KI. So, does that mean I am stuck? Cause I don't seem to be able to proceed anywhere else, so I though I had to finish that first. What should I do?
hippiemaster

Postby Wamduskasapa » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 am

At this point in time the GZ calibration missions on the Gehn Shard are inoperative. They just do not work..

I would suggest that you visit and/or complete the remaining Ages...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Deledrius » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 am

Unfortunately, the GZ Calibration missions are not functional at this time. We're still working on getting the GZ up and running, but other things have taken priority.

For future reference, you should post questions about playing on Gehn in the Gehn forum. You'll be more likely to get Gehn-specific answers there. Also, you should check out the Known Issues thread for things that aren't currently working.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby hippiemaster » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 am

Thanks everybody for your help. I'll try complete the other ages. I just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or if it was a prerequisite to complete the GZ.

Oh, I have one more question. How do I know that an age is completed? I hope it is not a stupid question, but I am really new in the game and I haven't read anything to avoid spoilers. Thanks.
hippiemaster

Postby Wamduskasapa » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Without going through a walkthrough and needless spoilers most of GEHN's Ages, at completion would give you a Relto Bahro Wedge

Here is a screenshot of the 13 Relto Bahro Wedges (click for larger image)
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby hippiemaster » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:31 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:Without going through a walkthrough and needless spoilers most of GEHN's Ages, at completion would give you a Relto Bahro Wedge

Thank you very much.
hippiemaster

Return to General Discussion