Ahra Pahts Great City Logo

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Postby D'eux » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:38 am

To all Agebuilders,

Carried over from a discussion in the Ahra Pahts section about designing a logo to represent the City, these are the four finalists which we would like your votes on:

View the Four Finalist Designs

Which do you feel best represents the City and you feel you could incorporate somehow into your Agebuilding? Please select your choice using the number selections above.

-: D'eux :-
| Ki# 4586709 | Book of D'eux |
D'eux

Postby D'eux » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:20 am

It seems that as of the date/time of this posting we have 2 designs fighting it out for final place :)

Unless anyone has any objections, in order to accommodate the votes of everyone already registered on this forum and any new registrants who might sign up because of having found us through the Myst Online open beta, I'm going to leave this poll running until 24 December 2006. At midday (CST, Cavern Time) on that day whichever design has the most votes will be selected as the winner.

In short then, closing date for votes on this poll:
24 December 2006 - 12:00pm CST (7pm GMT+0)

Get them votes in!
D'eux

Postby D'eux » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:25 pm

Well I managed to get online about an hour later than planned... which is pretty good considering I was with my family and they looked very surprised when I whipped my laptop out and asked how to switch their wireless web connection on :)

Seems we have a winner! Logo design No.1 is the new Ahra Pahts city logo.

Thank you to all who voted and sorry that we can only have one overall winner. In the next couple of days I will be putting together a pack containing various formats of the logo for everyone to use creatively in the building of their Shells. Hopefully these will cover all angles of what you need, but if you would like a specific format, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again all,

-: D'eux :-
D'eux

Return to General Discussion