Relto stone rings for POTS shards

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Relto stone rings for POTS shards

Postby hhhenry » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:00 pm

The stone ring stack in Relto
Walkthrus for MUOLa cover this. But I have not found anything for POTs based shards. In particular, I have a half ring for Ercana but not the other half from Annoy
I note that my Ghen shard has a complete set of pod rings and I know I didn't do the work.
hhhenry

Re: Relto stone rings for POTS shards

Postby Annabelle » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:32 am

Well well

your small text is a little bit confusing. Let's see what we can do!

TPoTS-based shards are:

Deep Island <-- most likely the one everyone visits one day or the other
TOC TPoTS
UAM

MOUL-based shards are:

Gehn
Minkata Testing
TOC MOUL
The Lost City of Atlantis

So your first sentence talks about the TPoTS-based shards & your second sentence focuses on Gehn shard specifically. Let's divide the issues then.

TPoTS-based shard issue:
The "stone rings" are a novelty added by Cyan for MOUL. There's no equivalent for URU:CC BUT the developers of TPoTS-based shards added them to the game. You found the one of Er'cana already, the one of Ahnonay is in a "special added age". Ahnonay from URU:CC doesn't have an access to the balcony overlooking the vortex of water in Kadish's office. To go around that issue, the developers added a small portion of MOUL version of Ahnonay so that you can go there to grab your stone to complete the ring. The book for that special version of Ahnonay is located in a MOUL version of the Great Tree Pub (reachable from a Nexus Link).

Your second issue pertains to Gehn shard:
I cannot help you much with that one... Maybe it's a bug, creating a new avatar to see if his ring will be completed too might tell the presence of a bug or not.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Korovev » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:08 am

When I wrote “there’s a guide in the Guild of Writers’ forum” I meant this one... and guess who answered here? :lol:
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby hhhenry » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:22 am

THANKS! As soon as I went to the right pub....I got my wedgy on both Deep Island and UAM. Back in the UU/Shards day, there was a Great Tree shard and I just assumed it was that organization's pub. It's nice having that link for the view of the falls
hhhenry

Postby Annabelle » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Korovev wrote:When I wrote “there’s a guide in the Guild of Writers’ forum” I meant this one... and guess who answered here? :lol:

The High Priestess of URU Knowledge? :lol:

The sticky has been updated today, more or less 4 years after I wrote it, my wisdom grew immensily between then and now, that's why ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to General Discussion