Vothol Gallery in MOULa Soon?

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Vothol Gallery in MOULa Soon?

Postby Yali » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Hey guys, when are we getting Vothol gallery in the MOULa main shard? Its my favorite spot in the cavern minus K'veer and I'd love to relax there with the Uru community. The other shards are barren of people. Would be nice to integrate it soon.
Yali

Re: Vothol Gallery in MOULa Soon?

Postby Luna » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:50 am

Ask Cyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Code: Select all
long longestTimeWithoutPlayingMoula = (new Date()) - (new Date(2014, 9, 26));
Luna

Postby Karkadann » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm

The Gateway team has to finish a Fan Age Library/Nexus first, this way people know its a fan age and not a Cyan age (Cyan doesn't wanna take credit for work they didn't do)
After they finish with that, and get a few new ages working with the fan age Library/Nexus thingy, I assume they will be announcing the possibility of adding more fan age's in which case
the author or authors of the age need to submit their work in a specific format to someone for beta testing and eventually if everything checks out to MOULa servers

of coarse this is all theoretical
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby kamkarooo » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Building an age is a far more technical process than making a 3d Model?
We offer best quality pmp certification test papers and test-king ielts exam preparation dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions coloradomesa.edu to help you in passing the real exam. flsouthern.edu
kamkarooo

Postby Luna » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:47 am

kamkarooo wrote:Building an age is a far more technical process than making a 3d Model?

Well that's not really relevant to this thread, but it is ( otherwise I wouldn'thave that as my signature :P)

Apart from modelling something (and texturing, lightmapping etc.) you also need some understanding of scripting to give the age interactivity. To make journal books that can be read, to make buttons that open doors etc. Scripting an Age for Uru is a process fueled by trial and error and things failing because you forgot a space somewhere.
Also I feel that a good age should have some kind of background story that makes it fit into the Uru universe.

There are quite some people who come to this forum like "I love Uru and I want to make this HUGE Age I downloaded blender, where do I start?" and while that's great, I think it's also important to understand it's not that easy.
Code: Select all
long longestTimeWithoutPlayingMoula = (new Date()) - (new Date(2014, 9, 26));
Luna

Return to General Discussion