Reference List of Writers

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Reference List of Writers

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I just added you, Nathan.

The list is maintained in that I add people who post on this thread. I have not removed anyone, though. If there's a consensus about a concrete definition of 'inactive' (e.g. at least 2 years since their last login), and if someone can do the legwork to research which people on the list meet that definition, I'll cull them out.

Note: Anyone is welcome to add themselves to the list, by the way.
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby Rabbit » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:33 am

If I can add myself in here. My Age has been on hiatus for a long time, now stuff is starting to happen - along with a new version of Blender, I guess its time for me to restart my various projects again and 'do' something.

:lol:
Rabbit

Postby bnewton81 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

I guess i know enough about age writing to put myself out there and say I am a modeler with some texturing experience. Able to use Photoshop and Blender with some amount of competence. If anyone needs any thing modeled for an age I'd be happy to help. I can also make textures.
bnewton81

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:33 am

Thanks for the info, bnewton - I added you to the list.
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby cskid13 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:24 am

Can someone add me?
cskid13

Postby Rhee » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 am

Hm. Somehow I missed this thread hehe!

I do concept art, have just gotten started in modelling, and I also write (as in storyline and or dialogue) and am musically inclined. I live in the country on a farm and have access to a variety of unique textures, everything from nature (both flora and fauna) to man-made materials (buildings, peeling paint, rusty metal, wood) to abiotic things (rock, gravel, snow, sky).

I suppose I might be able to do some puzzle design too.

:D
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Postby pojibonzai » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

I am a musician, composer, and sound designer. When I'm not touring, I operate a 5.1 audio post-production studio. We're involved in film, multi-media, and education. Contemporary to Classical, R&B to DNB , we're genre-diverse. We have about 1Tb of sound effects ( custom and commercial). I got into 3DsMax after doing sound design for a simulation. I'm not a modeler or writer, but I understand Max somewhat. Our whole family enjoys the Myst-Riven-Uru series. I enjoy creative collaboration and look forward to working with age creators.
I'd like to be included in the list, if I may?

Thanks
pojibonzai

Postby J'Kla » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:30 am

KI number See Sig

Age builder/designer Blender 2.45

With 3 publicaly released ages
J'Kla

Postby Afalstein » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Newcomer to the Uru universe, but longtime fan of the Myst series. I'm an English grad student, and I've done a fair bit of writing--nothing professional yet, but hopefully I'll get there. And I draw some too, though nothing on the level of detail like what an Age requires. Similarly, although I did take some programming classes in college, I'm nowhere near confident in my abilities to code an Age. But I would be happy to help with the Writing in any Age of yours!

I don't know the D'ni language, but I do have a smattering of German, Spanish, and Japanese, so I can probably muddle through international communications.
Afalstein

Postby cskid13 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 am

Afalstein wrote:Newcomer to the Uru universe, but longtime fan of the Myst series. I'm an English grad student, and I've done a fair bit of writing--nothing professional yet, but hopefully I'll get there. And I draw some too, though nothing on the level of detail like what an Age requires. Similarly, although I did take some programming classes in college, I'm nowhere near confident in my abilities to code an Age. But I would be happy to help with the Writing in any Age of yours!

I don't know the D'ni language, but I do have a smattering of German, Spanish, and Japanese, so I can probably muddle through international communications.

All you need to know of D'ni is shorah (greeting). So, shorah! If you want to help with any projects, I have one that I'm looking for people to help with. More information here.
cskid13

Previous

Return to General Discussion