Reference List of Writers

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Reference List of Writers

Postby Geckat » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:46 am

Name (also on MOUL): Geckat
KI#: I'll...get back to you. It's a longer one.
Skills: Writer, Historian, Linguist, Keyboardist...uhm, Foreign Relations? :P
Geckat

Postby pappou » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:57 pm

name pappou
Ki # 65259
skills large/small scale site planning; concept sketching; governing TwoCities Island Age
pappou
pappou

Postby Marcello » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:49 am

Hi all,

Name in all large UrU forums and MO:UL: Marcello
KI#: 64309
Skills: concepting, modelling, texturing, research of modelling and texture methods

Spend most of my time researching the way Cyan models and textures their ages. The ages I wrote have been for this purpose. By now I should be starting on something more serious :). I started learning Python (manage well in PhP, Javascript, etc.), but haven't had much time to do stuff in UrU.
Marcello

Postby andylegate » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:08 pm

You know, I never did get around to posting here. Well, better late than never.

Even though I'm one of the Guildmasters for the Pre-Maintainers, I guess you could call me a Maintainer who Writes. :D

Let's see, my name on all the forums such as here, Maintainers forum, MOUL, Uru Obsession, is andylegate , which is actually my real name and avatar's name run together: Andy Legate.
KI# 6085318

Let's see, skill sets, how about Jack of All Trades? I just started to learn how to use Blender and do Age Creation this past November. Since then, I've completed 2 Ages, and am currently doing the concept for my 3rd Age.
My creation of Ages came about in trying to provide Training Ages for the Maintainers.

However, I am well versed in the following:

3D modeling programs such as Bryce 3D, Vue and 3DSMax. I've also made many, many maps for FPS games such as Call of Duty, Call of Duty UO, Call of Duty 2, Medal of Honor, and Rainbow 6: Ravenshield.

I must say that Blender, compared to all the above mentioned, was much harder to learn than any of them! :shock:
"I'm still trying to find the plKey for Crud!"
Blender Age Creation Tutorials
3DS Max Age Creation Tutorials
andylegate

Postby dah'kree » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Name: Dah'kree
Skills: 3D modeling, programming (C++, Java (make games in my spare time in my computer science class), planning on learning Python)
.Tahgehmah b'zoo ah rehlehm
.Tahgehmah b'zoo ah rehkor
.Tahgehmah b'zoo ah rehmahgah b'sel d'sehv
ImageImage
dah'kree

Postby greendragoon » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Can you add me too?

Forum Username: greendragoon
Avatar Name: Robert Starbuck (I wanted a more real sounding name for the Cavern.)
KI#: 03028557 (Don't suppose I'll have it for much longer, but oh well.)
Skills:

3D Modeling and Animation, Texturing, some experience with programming but nothing with python. (I imagine I'll have to learn it sooner or later.) Plus I'm pretty good at general story concept work.
Robert "greendragoon" Starbuck
As Long as there is MORE,
I will explore.
And as long as my Relto shelf is unfilled,
I will build.
greendragoon

Location: Stuck in Indiana because the cavern door is locked.

Postby D'eux » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:01 am

Guess it's about time I got myself added to the list...

Username: D'eux
KI#: 4586709 (D'mala)
Skills: Modelling, texturing, illustration, visualisation, conceptualisation, web development.
| Ki# 4586709 | Book of D'eux |
D'eux

Postby MystMan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:56 pm

avi: MystMan

KI:13787353

Skills: rough ideas for the Ages. I haven't worked with any modeling systems, but I think I could figure it out pretty quick. I would like to try some modeling.
Shorah b'shehmtee bihv! I'm a writer, and if you want to read my writing, the link is right by the AIM symbol.
MystMan

Postby Jamey » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 am

I'm Jamey :)

I'm good at making textures using photoshop, a little bit of sound design, and coming up with ideas for new ages.

I've been taking a Digital Media Arts class at school, which means I am working with photoshop for about an hour every day five days a week. I've become a master at making all kinds of unique textures, which would look great in ages. I also have Photoshop on my laptop which lets me make textures outside of school as well, and they all look great.

Sound Design has intrigued me ever since I heard Tim Larkin's work in MOUL, I always seem to find ways to make very unique sounds, as well as simple sounds like water dripping, footsteps, etc.

My Imagination for coming up with ages is absolutely incredible. I am actually the person who helped Justin come up with Yinfara's name, as well as the aspects of the age itself, no joke :D I am great at thinking up of different ideas for ages, and I can do a little bit of concept art, but not too much in the artistic drawings field. ;) But when it comes to thinking up of new ages, I'm really good at that.

So overall:

Jamey

Texture Design
Photoshop
Sound Design
Age Design
Concept Design
KI#46415
Jamey

Postby Donahoo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:33 am

Donahoo