Reference List of Writers

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Reference List of Writers

Postby ZeroCool » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:00 am

ZeroCool in MOUL and a few other places.

Skills: More of a wannabe writer of ages, puzzles and tester. Tho I can draw and sculpt.

My intentions: To eventually learn how to write, build and test Ages with the aid of the guilds.

Started writing an Age difficult enough to solve for the entire MOUL community of players as a whole working at it. A multi-player Age puzzle that requires players to collect information over time for use in solving a series of mechanized puzzles for an over all puzzle solve. Puzzles requiring multi-player cooperation similar to Delin, but on a grander scale with a bit more sophistication. My Ages concept story theme runs and works well with the mechanics of the puzzles I have in mind, but building and rendering the scale of it concerns me a lot!
Even when solved, by the nature of the story the changing environment will require it to be solved again over time with new sets of collected data. So even with players posting basic premise and sharing collected information, the puzzles, what, when and where will keep changing with time making prior solve information obsolete.
ZeroCool

Postby ekimmai » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:42 am

Ekimmai (also Id'no in the Cavern - but KI number n/k for either)

Been working on age writing for a few months now - learning Blender as I go...

Skills - Texturing, modelling, (+anything else I get the time to learn!). Programming (but not yet in Python).
ekimmai

Postby Dakro » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Dakro
KI Number: (In MOUL anyway) 05407095 (Don't know what good that does :D)
Blender/modeling.
KI Number: 05407095
My modeling work:
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb129/Dakro_album
Dakro

Postby LAHI » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Shorah,

LAHI - in MOUL, D'Malla, UU. Worked on D'Malla Memory book and URU Live Year Book; Historian in Day of Dancing 24 hour celebration; member of UO hood.

KI# - 00577018 MOUL, SL LAHI Albatros, There LAHI2

Skills - Web developer 10 years+; Photoshop; HTML; CSS; SEO; E-Commerce; Newsletter Editor; Copy Writer; Proof Reader; I would help wherever needed.
LAHI

Postby groath » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:05 pm

groath!!

ki:03151535

skils : well im working with blender, also some programing. still working on both

side skills: great imagination, no life so i have loads of free time, :lol: um im great with a plot i would watch heros and i would actually know what would happen next. i can figure it out. im dedicated so if theres a problem or somthen that needs to be fixed i just keep working on it ethier till i get it or kill my self trying.im a people person and i can comunicate well .

man.. feels like im applying for a job!!! this should be really cool im looking forward to this.
end of the world is jsut going to be a big bang backwards... a gnab gib
groath

Postby Lanen » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Lanen!

Skills: Story teller/creator, functionality tester, devoted fan, want to learn blender and how to create ages sometime soon

I think I would be great at helping to create and describe an age. I'll be dedicated to any project im asked to work on and i would love to help bring a creation to life!
Obviously right now I have no KI but soon we hope! I can be PMd here and I'll get back to you!
Lanen

Postby SeanMc74 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Hello all, so far my skills are mainly in modeling and coding. I'm working on a few ages with the goal of expanding my skills in all areas. I currently have 5 Ages in early stages of development and a Ahra Pahts shell.
SeanMc74
KI#3801480
GOW / GOMA
SeanMc74

Postby Atheni33 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Welcome Sean! I look forward to seeing your ages and shell creation. :)
Atheni33

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Added everyone up to this point to the Wiki version of this list.

For more details, see this topic.
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Postby SeanMc74 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Atheni33 wrote:Welcome Sean! I look forward to seeing your ages and shell creation. :)

Thanks Atheni33. I hope to have a work in progress screenshot to show soon.
SeanMc74
KI#3801480
GOW / GOMA
SeanMc74

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion