Uru Build Need Some Help Guys

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Uru Build Need Some Help Guys

Postby Race » Fri May 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Hey all, it’s been a long time since my interaction with the community. I’ve been wanting to get uru off my old machine and onto a new one but the lack of EAX has held me back. Recently I learned eax was now possible with a workaround and here I am. I dragged my old install over but I always had this issue with a calibration marker not showing up and I learned that drizzle development has continued and all those old issues have been resolved. Made a clean install and started playing tonight and for the life of me I cannot remember how to toggle off the monthly override for the calendar sparks I know how to enable them through sdl but they don’t appear. That’s one nagging issue, the second I got to Direbo and all the gates are up across the bridges, I had these off on my old install. Thirdly some of the ages I can’t link to, pressing the button inside the bubble doesn’t nothing. This was after some tinkering so it’s possible I messed up something. Lastly the Myst V ages are not in a final state, I.e. ladders down, in the case of Noloben the caves are still blocked in my other install all that’s open. I don’t remember how I turned all that off or set the states for them as there’s not a SDL. Any help to get this install in line with my old one would be greatly appreciated, I’m pulling hairs trying to remember all this stuff. It’s good to see the community is still here and active. Nice to be back with you all. Oh and I love hearing all the footstep sound regions I did for Myst V stuff working in EAX now in descent and other areas, big kudos to those who figured all that stuff out!! Thanks for reading all this. Take care! -Race
Race

Re: Uru Build Need Some Help Guys

Postby ametist » Sat May 22, 2021 9:32 am

Race, I can not help you with your issues, sorry, I just wanted to say hello and welcome back! :)
ametist

Re: Uru Build Need Some Help Guys

Postby Race » Sat May 22, 2021 1:08 pm

Thank you :)
Race

Return to General Discussion