Offline KI 3.11

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Offline KI 3.11

Postby diafero » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Version 3.11 of the Offline KI is now available for download from the DI UAM. The recommended way to install it is to properly set up your UAM. DI-Shard already has it installed. You can download the Python source code, too.

The changes of this release are as follows:
- Add "/find" command to quickly find someone else in the current age (thanks to Minasunda for the suggestion)
- Add xDynTexLoc.py by Hoikas for Korman 0.12

I hope you enjoy it, please let me know if there are any problems (though it is also always nice to hear about things are working properly :D )
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: Offline KI 3.11

Postby Théodore » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:23 pm

The command "/find" is sure fun and interesting in the context of an online shard like Deep Island, but I'm not sure how useful it is for use offline... The only avatar I will be looking for offline will be myself and if I keep my eyes open, the avatar will be right in the middle of my screen on every occasion. ;)
Théodore

Postby Théodore » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 am

Hi Diafero,

Just to let you know, there is a bug in the UAM right now. Although we download and install the age (Koh-Dalan) properly, it keeps mentioning that a new age is available. In the box "Ages", the age Koh-Dalan is highlighted in red, but in the box "Versions" the age is properly installed and is highlighted in green.
Théodore

Postby diafero » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:13 am

Yeah, the "find" command makes less sense offline... but other Shards besides Deep Island could also install the Offline KI (it works very well online, too :D ) and then it would make sense for them.

Regarding Koh-Dalan, thanks for pointing that out. Could you update the UAM age list? I think I fixed the problem.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Théodore » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:49 pm

I'm still having the same issue regarding Koh-Dalan even after updating the age list.
Théodore

Postby diafero » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:48 am

Hm, yeah, I can reproduce the problem. I guess I don't actually understand Drizzle any more.^^
I made another attempt at fixing it, does it work now? You may have to re-download the age.

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Sirius » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:36 am

Just installed the Age, no issue here AFAICT. If it persists let me know, I'm currently working on fixing some Drizzle stuff anyway...
Sirius

Postby Théodore » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:12 am

It is all good now! I have the infamous message: "You have everything installed!" :) Thank you for fixing the problem.
Théodore

Postby Maroonroon » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:12 pm

Koh-Dalan is now OK for me too, thanks. :)
Maroonroon

Return to General Discussion