just wanted to give a heads up to all

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

just wanted to give a heads up to all

Postby Goofy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:16 pm

Ok I said in another thread that I'd take care of the guild hall imager. So tonight I did just that. It was loaded with pictures and one other text thing. With that much on it it would take awhile to cycle around. So I cleared the imager so that any guild information could be posted in the imager.

I posted the guild web address and forums. I also asked that people refrain from posting images on the imager. Thats what the hood imagers are for anyway.

I signed it as Acting guild janitor ;)
We keep moving forward,
openning up new doors and doing new things,
Because we're curious... and curiosity keeps
leading us down new paths

Walt Disney

Keep moving forward
Goofy

Re: just wanted to give a heads up to all

Postby Goofy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:39 pm

Tad irritated here. After removing the images from the GOW hall imager. Someone removed what I had put there and reload lots of pictures. Apparently some can't read very well.

Going to repost guild address and such. Also I read in a post that someone wanted to create a video. We could always try and use the hall imager for such a thing.
We keep moving forward,
openning up new doors and doing new things,
Because we're curious... and curiosity keeps
leading us down new paths

Walt Disney

Keep moving forward
Goofy

Postby BAD » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm

I would suspect this will happen a lot. We do really appreciate you doing this for us. 8-)
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby teedyo » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:18 pm

BAD wrote:I would suspect this will happen a lot. We do really appreciate you doing this for us. 8-)

I agree. Even more so since you asked people not to. Just how some folks are.
teedyo

Postby Kierra » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:49 pm

This happens a lot. Some people (selfishly) feel that an imager is an imager and they'll post whatever they want. We saw a lot of this kind of tug-o-war with the imager when the Guild halls first opened.

Try not to take it personally, or else you'll just get angry over something you can't really control.

Persistence is the key. If you are more persistent then they are and keep loading the appropriate announcement, then the announcement messages will still show up on the imager in one way or another, and hopefully get seen by curious newbies.

~Kia
Kierra

Return to General Discussion