Introduce Yourself

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Dulcamara » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:08 am

Hello Sirius invictus the newcommer :) :) :)

try this side:

http://mystonline.com/de/spielen/

I downloaded it with Cyan Worlds and it worked for me.

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:50 am

Hello again.
Have you read your PM ?
Dulcamara

Postby Highyena » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Hey guys, you can call me Highyena.

I played MOULa way back in 2010, and wanted to get back into it after playing the offline chronicles version recently. Since I discovered the official servers have been closed for new/reactivated accounts, I was happy to see that places like this exist. Many thanks to those who continue to keep this universe alive. I'm looking forward to checking out these new ages.

I am curious though, aside from graphic and bug fixes, what else has changed between this and the original online version aside from the new ages? One thing I've already noticed is the absence of the Sparkles (why is that, if I may ask).
Highyena

Postby Deledrius » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Highyena wrote:I am curious though, aside from graphic and bug fixes, what else has changed between this and the original online version aside from the new ages? One thing I've already noticed is the absence of the Sparkles (why is that, if I may ask).

Welcome!

As for Gehn, you've mostly got it, I think. We've improved the engine in some small and large ways, hopefully making the experience smoother where we can. We have a few fan Ages to explore as well. I'm not sure if you're talking about Deep Island or Gehn, but Gehn definitely has the Sparkles. They're on the original MO:UL one-per-month schedule, not the bugged MOULa one that runs them all constantly. This seems to confuse some players who expect to gather them all at once, unlike the original game.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Highyena » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Deledrius wrote:As for Gehn, you've mostly got it, I think. We've improved the engine in some small and large ways, hopefully making the experience smoother where we can. We have a few fan Ages to explore as well. I'm not sure if you're talking about Deep Island or Gehn, but Gehn definitely has the Sparkles. They're on the original MO:UL one-per-month schedule, not the bugged MOULa one that runs them all constantly. This seems to confuse some players who expect to gather them all at once, unlike the original game.

Ah yes, I just came across this months one not long after I made that post (in Gehn). I actually never knew it was originally a monthly thing, thank you for the clarification.
Highyena

Postby Loenatik » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello everyone,

I played Mo:ul years ago when the game was still kind of new, after what seems like a century of playing Lotro I finally found Mo:ul again. (It was lingering in the back of my head all those years)

But Allas! The official game isn't accesible anymore, the project your running here is super awesome though.

So I hope I can enjoy this lovely game with you guys n' girls for the next couple of years, and see if we can discover what the D'ni were up too :)

Loenatik
Loenatik

Postby Deledrius » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Welcome back, Loenatik! Nice to see a fellow LotRO player, too. :)
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby TheMedallionFox » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Hey People, My name is TheMedallionFox!! ^^
I've been playing the Myst games since I was four years old-I love them to bits. I joined Uru live a while back, and have finally found myself here looking for the awesome community and Adventures that are sure to be had. I've no idea how to program, though I'd love to learn! I also have a knack for stories and things like that, if I can be of any help! Basically, I'm just glad I found all of my fellow Myst nerds again-Riven was my second home as a child, and these stories are woven into my heart. <3
TheMedallionFox

Postby spacearchivist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello! I'm SpaceArchivist, and I'm extremely new to Myst Online, but I've loved the series since I was a kid (Riven is my favourite). I don't know if anyone hangs out around here much anymore, but figured I'd drop in anyway.
spacearchivist

Postby Dulcamara » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:37 am

Hello and welcome :)
TheMedallionFox and spacearchivist.
Nice to see that other people also love al the Myst Games.

Greetings
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion