"Intermission"

General debates and discussion about the Guild of Writers and Age creation

"Intermission"

Postby Floydman » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:31 pm

Note: This message has also been posted at the official Myst Online forums here.

I'm working on a little "something" to keep people occupied during the intermission between Season One and Season Two (just in case making a home and helping new explorers isn't the most fun thing you do). However, the project is in need of a 3d modeler/scene-assembler/texturer, and so far I am doing a horrible job at it myself, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a little (just me and the 3d modeler/scene-assembler/texturer) fan project team.

Just to give you an idea of how long the project would take, I would like to release it in increments, starting on the 1st of January and releasing every two weeks until about the time that Season Two starts. It is possible that the content you provide will be completed long before the final release. This is not an anonymous position, so you will be duly credited for your efforts. You can use any 3d modeling program you like, as long as the quality comes out decent.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread, and I will PM you. If you don't have each and every of the above skills requested, I'd still be willing to work something out, but I really would like to keep this as a two-person project.

Thanks for considering helping a very poor-quality 3d modeler/scene assembler; I hope to work with one of you over the coming weeks.
Floydman

Return to General Discussion