Serene

Show us what you can do! Let us know how you did it!

Re: Serene

Postby J'Kla » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:40 am

The challenge I take in designing puzzles is to engage the player while allowing them to go away and think about it. Disabling Relto defeats that object.
J'Kla

Postby GPNMilano » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:24 am

Lontahv wrote:Your age itself should be good enough (and interesting enough) that you genuinely want to spend time there rather than being forced to be in an age that might not suit your tastes.

So...people like spending time in Tetsonot?
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby greendragoon » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:28 am

GPNMilano wrote:So...people like spending time in Tetsonot?

Actually, I did like spending time in Tetsonot. :lol: I remember one particular portal party with great fondness. Stayed up late that night. :)

A little more back on subject. Andy, I don't seem to recall you saying, but considering how well it came out, do you have any plans for this age?
Robert "greendragoon" Starbuck
As Long as there is MORE,
I will explore.
And as long as my Relto shelf is unfilled,
I will build.
greendragoon

Location: Stuck in Indiana because the cavern door is locked.

Postby andylegate » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 am

At first no, other than getting rid of some seams and doing some lighting a little better, I wasn't going to do anything else, as it was just sort of practice for the RAD (heh, I spent more than 3 weeks on it though).

But, I've received a flood of emails and PM's from people all over the place asking me that very question, and some almost begging me to make it bigger.

Soooooo.....after the RAD, I'm going to expand it, make a tree enclosed path to another area...maybe some nice warm cabin for y'all to get in out of the cold, yes? oh, and yah...I need to put a Christmas tree in..hehe.

Edit: oh and BTW, I spent HOURS in Tetsonot.... I just KNEW there had to be more there.... I mean, Cyan wouldn't make something like that and just leave it that way............right??? :lol:
"I'm still trying to find the plKey for Crud!"
Blender Age Creation Tutorials
3DS Max Age Creation Tutorials
andylegate

Postby TomahnaGuy » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:16 pm

I used to have unpredicted links to Tesonot from certain ResEngs as some here well know, so i've grown to like it ;)
TomahnaGuy

Previous

Return to Tips and Showcase