Kaelis' Korfah

Show us what you can do! Let us know how you did it!

Kaelis' Korfah

Postby kaelisebonrai » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:27 am

Well... New Age being built by me. >.>

For example, the current-ish version of kaelispuboffice is numbered 48. >.>

This has just reached "mk8" >.>

Need to work out some issues with, um wavesets, first time I've used 'em, and afaik, they're kiinda weird, but, eh.

This Age does not yet have a name, by the by, I just call it my "Korfah" in reference to it being the first Age I'll have written (Korfah means First Book, and is also the celebration of a Writer's first Age) =)

There's nothing of note, yet, no lighting, she's only barely textured... waveset is.. being a pain... skydome is in place, cloudy and overcast, mind you >.>

( Click the images for a bigger picture )

kaelisebonrai

Re: Kaelis' Korfah

Postby OHB » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 am

Delicious
OHB

Postby Tsahl » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

Good progress! I'm loving the sky texture so far! Do you plan on making it move?
"I'd like to input my thoughts. Not because they're going to change anything, but because this is the Internet, and if I can't make my thoughts feel important by posting them on the Internet, then dammit, why do we have it?" -Calam
Tsahl

Postby J'Kla » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 am

The following just jumped out of your images and put me in mind if a dark winter day in Cumbria stood on one of the fells looking down onto a tarn reflecting a dark and ominous sky beyond the cliffs on the far side of the lake.

Or the cliffs of the real thing on a better day.

J'Kla

Postby kaelisebonrai » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:54 am

Tsahl wrote:Good progress! I'm loving the sky texture so far! Do you plan on making it move?

Thanks! I do indeed plan on having it move, yes >.> Lets hope it'll look as nice as I hope it will. =D

@J'Kla iiiinteresting. =D Not sure I'd do it that way, but, it /is/ interesting. =)

currently, I'm having some issues with wavesets, and haven't gotten around to asking the people I want to ask about that. >.> But, eh. =P
kaelisebonrai

Return to Tips and Showcase