New Features

Uru Localization Project

New Features

Postby OHB » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm

I've made a few adjustments over the last couple of days to improve the usability of the website.

The navigation at the top of every page within a project now is completely revamped to provide horizontal and vertical navigation.

An example of an item page, with links to adjacent items in the same folder and links to go back to the folder or project.

An example of a multi-part item page, with links to the previous and next parts and links to go back to the list of parts, folder, or project.

Next, progress bars now show two things. Dark blue still shows the amount complete. Medium blue shows the amount pending. This will help provide a better sense of accomplishment and enable you to see true progress even when your suggested translations have not yet been approved by other users.

Finally, each user profile page now shows statistics. You can see how much you have done by clicking "Your Profile" in the top navigation bar.
OHB

Re: New Features

Postby OHB » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:04 pm

There's a new feature in the ULP...but it's SO awesome that I don't want to spoil the surprise! To find it, open a journal (like Sharper's Journal or one of the kings' journals) and look for a new link on the right. :)

Before you complain that it doesn't work right for your language...I know. What you see there represents what is currently possible to do in /that/ format. But I'm working to extend that to other languages - including yours. :) One day soon, all languages will be represented and will work.

I hope you enjoy it!
OHB

Re: New Features

Postby BAD » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Excellent!! Thank you OHB.
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Return to GULP