Coming Soon: News Feeds!

Uru Localization Project

Coming Soon: News Feeds!

Postby OHB » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:50 pm

I thought I'd give you all a sneak-peak at the next big improvement to the URU Localization Project: News Feeds!

Currently after you enter a translation - that's it. Unless you go back and have a look, you have no way of knowing if someone's commented on it, liked it, or if it's won or lost the translation fight. All that's about to change with these new feeds.

Think Facebook - but just for the ULP. Let me know what you guys think so far. And, if you've got suggestions for the kind of information that should be presented, please let me know!

(note: I took a random sampling of items to show a variety of things, which is why the dates vary so much)
OHB

Re: Coming Soon: News Feeds!

Postby Floydman » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 pm

This is exactly was is needed! Thank you so much!

Seriously, I noticed the lack of something like this the first time I left a comment and thought, "How will this person ever know that I left this?"
Floydman

Postby ametist » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 am

Agree with Floydman here, this nice little feature will help me keeping track of the ULP,as it is it tends to 'float away' amongst all other projects 'floating around' in my head 8-). It looks good as is, can't think of anything else that should be there.
ametist

Postby Luna » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 am

Looks good!
Code: Select all
long longestTimeWithoutPlayingMoula = (new Date()) - (new Date(2014, 9, 26));
Luna

Return to GULP