Edereden in Progress

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Edereden in Progress

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Mon May 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Shorah guys. for first, sorry for my long silence unitl now, but for the period of pandemy and many things about the family, my work slowed down and I had a lot of worries. But I never stopped completely. And finally we are close. The final age of my expansion is near to become complete. I cannot said how much time it require again, but i hope to give it to you in a short time.
Well, for now you can know the name of it : Edereden. Only thing i said you about it is i have concealed an Easter Egg for your fun. Naturally is not important for explore all age, but can be a new challenge for you.
Have patience again some months...my dream is near to become real, and i well finally you can explore my dream until end.
Take care guys. See you again :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: Edereden in Progress

Postby Dulcamara » Mon May 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Hello Jhon :)

it's nice to hear from you again. I'm sure everyone can't wait to see your story or your dream, as you call it, go on.
It wasn't until Sunday that we went to Lonirvan with the Fanage Touring Club and had a lot of fun. The only thing I would wish for is that there weren't so many panic regions there. Without the help of the others, I would never have made it over the second bridge. I always fall instantly no matter how careful I am. Fortunately, Diafero installed the /find command for us and I was able to join the group again.
Your puzzles are incredibly diverse and imaginative.
I wonder how you come up with all of this.

In any case, I'm looking forward to continuing.
I wish you all the best in this difficult time of Corona, which is sure for all of us very hard.
Take care

Dulcamara :)
Dulcamara

Re: Edereden in Progress

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue May 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Hi Dulcamara, i have see you have visit Lonirvan Sunday, but for i not have see the mail , coming in last minute, i'm not come. Sorry, because the Lonirvan Story is interesting and a bit funny. I have play the puzzle games from my old Sega Master System (1989) with Cosmic Spacehead and Fantastic Dizzy. But before that I was a fan of the movie "The Goonies". And if you see, one of the puzzle is inspired of that movie. But the story of Lonirvan like a Challenge Age born from my personal Challenge to Kadish Tolesa. I wanted to create an age with more puzzles than the official age of Cyan, to give your beautiful minds more fun, and a bit for revenge, as Kadish was the era that made me despair from back and forth. If the creators of Uru ever played it too, it would be a good rematch. Finally, I have always been a multifaceted scholar, and this has endowed me with a certain imagination. And I'm ready with other ideas too, but I'll talk about that as soon as Edereden comes out. For now I am finishing decorating the age, although I admit that the computer is already starting to creak ..... I will try to do it as best I can, but its size and its areas, I am afraid they will ask me to moderate myself a bit. But I have added one thing that I am sure you will all like. I keep the surprise for now. Thanks for your support Dulcamara, even your eras are a joy for explorers, and as soon as I finish my work, I want to return to visit your splendid works. Take care and good work to you too. :)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Return to Deep Island