Fan Age Exp: Laki’anay [spoilers]

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Fan Age Exp: Laki’anay [spoilers]

Postby Korovev » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:27 am

Laki’anay Show Spoiler

On the 73rd and 74th expeditions of the Fan Ages Touring Club we visited Laki’anay and Argosy by The New Age Project (Malclypse, Edison Rex, Captain Query, Jaruku, rocketdog, Theo). See Minasunda’s video!

Released in April 2017, Laki’anay, Argosy, Giloto and Cholanay are four ages connected by a set of puzzles. The New Age Project group started in 2012 and tried to keep the project a secret from both the people in the Cavern and the Guild of Writers.

Jaruku modelled two of the ages, rocketdog the other two; Malaclypse wrote most of the backstory, set around and a few years after the Fall of D’ni. They decided early on to make it a food age, like Teledahn and Er’cana, so both the environment and the story line are based on fishing. There are links to Argosy and Giloto from Laki’anay, each holding a part of code needed in Giloto; a well-hidden book in Giloto links to Cholanay.

Recordings of the first and second Twitch streams are available.

-----

Next time (August 1 at 11:00 KIT) we will begin our journey in Tentsahveet, by Jhon J. Jaguar.
Until then!

(Previous tour: Alabaster)
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Re: Fan Age Exp: Laki’anay [spoilers]

Postby Caldoric » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:16 am

major problem with Laki'anay, for me. as soon as i step off the plane at the end of the ride, i fall through the world and get relto'd out. not sure how this would be fixed, but it needs fixin' somethin' fierce.
Caldoric

Return to Deep Island