Edereden. The secret of the rainbow

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Edereden. The secret of the rainbow

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:49 pm

Well guys. Your wait is over. It's been several years since I promised you an expansion for URU: 4 + 1 new ages with a story linked to the original Myst one but which follows a forgotten offshoot. Today I gave my final age to Diafero, but will publish it next week. I kept my promise: of course you lived it in installments, also because mine was a solitary job. But I thank my translators who until now have made my books readable for everyone (Korov'ev, Malaclypse, Janeerah, Purple Inma and Rok Kardemar).
and also Clat who helped me with some important textures.

It's not a great job, like Cyan's, but I really hope I've given you something worth having for a long time. I inform you a detail: When you have opened the 4 locks, stay in third person view, before opening the doors: I have prepared a small effect that I hope you like it. I've tried to give you something new here too, so be aware that the hidden easter egg could give you a lot to do.

You will notice that in this reward-age I have tried to insert what, in the comments, you made me understand that you liked best. So I hope you enjoyed it, and that explains why I was always asking for an opinion from you fans.

There will be a monument to talk about, but we will do it when you have resolved the age and have seen it. This is in fact an important thing that I believe matters to all developers and that I will tell you about in due course. For now, wait and thank you for visiting my epochs: I hope you have enjoyed and satisfied.

Jhon J. Jaguar :)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: Edereden. The secret of the rainbow

Postby Dulcamara » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:17 am

Hello Jhon :-)

Thank you very much for the announcement.
I am sure you did a great job again. I never doubted that you would keep your promise.
It isn't always easy, that is what i know from experience. There are always ups and downs and sometimes you are about to give up (but maybe that only applies to me).
But from you I have the feeling that you are always positive and that the only thing that matters to you is that others enjoy your worlds. And yes, I think you succeeded in your mission.
CONGRATS and i want to bow to you :!: :!: :!:
I am definitely looking forward to exploring your new age and I am sure that you will have great surprises for us again.

Greetings
Dulcamara :)
Dulcamara

Postby Chacal » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:54 am

I will explore it with my son!
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:45 pm

Thanks Dulcamara. You have always been very kind and thank you. Even the support of those who appreciated my work (even if simple) gave me the push to go all the way. so the credit for the finished result also belongs to all of you. Many thanks to all. When we do the vir tour I will tell the truth about the monument which is kept in Edereden. Hello and see you soon.

Have fun Chacal, you and your son. I hope you enjoy in it :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Théodore » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Thanks for your 5 ages! I thoroughly enjoyed the first 4. I liked the fact they were all different challenge and puzzle wise. I look forward to visit your last installment. :)
Théodore

Postby suleika » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:46 am

Great, Jhon J. Jaguar.
The effect when the door is opening is brilliant, terrific.
Thank you for this wonderful age.
And I hope it won't be your last on - now I'm going to explore :)
a great hug - Mina
suleika

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:35 pm

Well done. You have been very good. Hope you like the landscape and the stories from the books. The secret will finally be revealed. Congratulations. See you on the tour with Koroviev, where I will tell you about the special monument. See you soon.

:D :D :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Théodore » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:39 pm

Shorah Jhon J. Jaguar!

Some folks including myself are trying to solve the Easter Egg... with no success at all! I translated the d'ni sentence on the sheet of paper hanging on the wall with the Riven symbols/colours as being: "The rainbow write[s] your way, follow it.". We have been following down and up the said rainbow with no avail. Could you please help us out a little, a hint, something ;) . Is there a secret panel hidden somewhere? I know the Tentsahveet's puzzle panel contains all the colours but it is not functional once we opened up the first area.

Thanks a lot!
Théodore

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Well. I have see i have forgote a thing into the age. I have give to Diafero the new files were i have added the last object you need for it. But naturally, is an Easter Egg: the secret not need the same indications like the puzzles. After Diafero write to have added those files, you have all elements to find it. Sorry for have forgot it, but in all age work i was believe to have insert it...
Well, perseverance is a nice thing :D
Thanks for your exploration, and good luck.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Théodore » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm

Should I laugh or be angry ... :lol: Error is human! Thanks for making available the corrected age ;)
Théodore

Next

Return to Deep Island