Welcome to The Deep Island Shard!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Welcome to The Deep Island Shard!

Postby Sirius » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:30 am

Kahlo is an Age still under restoration, we will have access to it once it's been deemed safe to explore 8-)

Out of character: it's an Age Cyan started but didn't have time to complete, so a bunch of fans are working on finishing this great Age. There are several like this, see the right panel on this page: http://dirturulive.tumblr.com/. It will be targeted for MOULagain, although it will probably end up on other Shards too :)
There are more pictures of this Age (and others) on Chiso
I too can't wait for it to be released ! :P
Sirius

Postby diafero » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 am

Deledrius wrote:
krepta3000 wrote:I want to install Deep Island shard, however, I can not see any way to do so. Why? Because when I click on a link to page with that information, it gives me an error, the page does not load. I will look through THIS thread to see if I can find a working link. Please fix the broken links. Thank you.

Unfortunately this thread's first post appears to link to the incorrect domain.

I believe these instructions are what you want. The wiki page on Uru:CC is also useful.

This thread's first post's links work just fine for me. Has someone else corrected them?

krepta3000, could you please tell me exactly where you clicked on which link to get the error message?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Deledrius » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:45 am

This thread's first post's links work just fine for me. Has someone else corrected them?

Yup, they were pointing at the old .com instead of the current .org domain. A moderator must have corrected them after I posted.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Toki » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Hi, Sirius and diafero and Deledrius!!

Thank you for teaching me splendid information!! :)
Thank you for telling me the appropriate place!! :)

I was impressed that development of Kahlo advanced so much. :o
I look forward to it and wait. ;)

Thanks,
Toki
Toki

Postby diafero » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:42 am

Deledrius wrote:

Yup, they were pointing at the old .com instead of the current .org domain. A moderator must have corrected them after I posted.

Great, thanks to the anonymous moderator :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Zyxia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi there
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but I cannot login to Deep Island to play.
I even changed my password in case that was the problem, and the message remains the same - "Not Authenticated".
Could you please please help me. I have been offline for some time as my pc died, and now I am running Windows 7 and have adjusted the compatibility accordingly. Is there perhaps a new DI patcher zip that I might need?
I am at a loss on what to do next and would really appreciate your help.
Thank you so very much.
Zyxia
Zyxia

Postby Annabelle » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi Zyxia,

The Deep Island Shard account is directly linked to your Guildofwriters.org account. Same username "Zyxia" and the password you are using to log on this forum board. :)

And yes you are on the right forum to ask questions about The Deep Island Shard. It's the official forum for it.

Welcome back, there are quite few novelties on the shard to discover & enjoy.

Take care! :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Zyxia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 am

Annabelle wrote:Hi Zyxia,

The Deep Island Shard account is directly linked to your Guildofwriters.org account. Same username "Zyxia" and the password you are using to log on this forum board. :)

And yes you are on the right forum to ask questions about The Deep Island Shard. It's the official forum for it.

Welcome back, there are quite few novelties on the shard to discover & enjoy.

Take care! :)

Hi again - thank you so much for replying so promptly. I really appreciate this.
Unfortunately I still have this authentication problem and can't login to Deep Island.
I am attaching a screenshot which i took a few minutes ago.
Please could you advise me on how I can overcome this problem.'
Thank you again for your time and patience.
Kind regards
Zyxia
Attachments
Deep Island error message.jpg
Deep Island error message.jpg (71.85 KiB) Viewed 22057 times
Zyxia

Postby Ainia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Shorah Zyxia,

This may require the intervention of someone with Yahvo-like powers (i.e., an Admin). IIRC, I had a similar problem years back when I first tried to log in. In my case, an Admin had to fix an issue with my GoW account.
ImageImage
Ainia

Postby Annabelle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi again Zyxia,

You'll have to do as Ainia says because I cannot help you with that type of issue. If she experienced it in the past it might be as well your case. The issue is maybe with your GoW account.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island