Hot Stuffs/Cool Stuffs DI enables us to do

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Hot Stuffs/Cool Stuffs DI enables us to do

Postby Annabelle » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:04 am

Hello everyone,

here is a new topic, cool stuffs, if you want to add in here please be sure that we can't do it in MOULa, this is a direct publicity to improve DI shard attractivity over the boring MOULa game (my opinion not a fact...but... :lol: )

There are plenty I found out but I won't bring everything on the 1st post, I will tease you a little, I prefer this :lol: :

ok here is 2 things :

Getting in your fireplace to get bake a little : oh!!! please don't ask my sanity here, I love to do extreme things :).

In MOULa, I'm able to do combo jumps (walk jump + run jump) to get me to cool places but there are limits and one of them even how hard I've tried to break it, I've never been able to break it so it was the 1st thing I've done after creating Annabelle2, yes that is something I can't help it, I need many "me", love it ;)

Here is a pict that explain it all and this is something you won't be able to do in MOULa you just stay on top of the fireplace, they put a solid collision roof on top of it GRRRRR!!!! good for DI though ;) :

Getting out of the pods (Negilahn and Payiferen) :

Ok here is something unbelievably stupid. Cyan made 2 extremely detailed exterior settings for 2 pods and they blocked access to them for the sake of story Oh!!!! Come on, guys!!! Don't serve me this!!! I'm Annabelle, I don't live by your rules. Give me a break and let me explore them like I want to. :lol:

Here are picts taken by either Annabelle or Annabelle2 on DI :

Image Me(s) trying to strategy on how to take a pict of the lovely Sankrit alongside one Annabelle

Image Lovely creature isn't it? :)

Image Here comes Annabelle

Image Success. Félicitations à moi-même :lol:

In Negilahn, I took in picture the big turkey-like creature called Urwin :

Image How closer can you get?

Image Trying to climb on its back to ride the beast :lol:

Here are some advices on how to get out of the pods :

there is a camera bug in the pods so to work-around it (Did I find out this myself? ;) Yes, work-around are my speciality) avoid jumping out of the pod on linking spot, the camera will stay in the pod and the only way to travel outside the pod seeing what you should see would be to be in 1st pers-view, I hate this so to avoid that do the following:

Run forward toward the big window on the 2nd floor in either pod, it should be very near the linking spot, anyway, you must do this in order for the camera to shift just behind your back. When you see yourself, just yourself and the window in front of you, then and just then, jump outside the pod, the camera is now in follow mode. From outside, you will be able to move easily in 3rd pers view everywhere. Everyone will be in 3rd view also only if they all do this trick. Good luck and good exploration :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Hot Stuffs/Cool Stuffs DI enables us to do

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 am

Thank you so very much your trick with the camera it is just what I needed and it works in the offline game also, Again Thank you
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Re: Hot Stuffs/Cool Stuffs DI enables us to do

Postby diafero » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 am

Nice pictures :)

The /clearcam should also allow you to get rid of a broken 3rd person camera.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island