Server maintenance

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Server maintenance

Postby Old Wolle » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Our provider will have a server maintenance and a kernel update on September 27th between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM (UTC+2).
In this time we will have some minutes downtime.
The word "vegetarian" has an Indian origin and can be translated as: "the one who is too dumb to hunt".

Das Wort "Vegetarier" hat einen indianischen Ursprung und bedeutet übersetzt "Der zu blöd zum Jagen ist".
Old Wolle

Re: Server maintenance

Postby diafero » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:21 am

Something must have gone wrong... the server is back up, but the Shard is not. We are looking into this.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:52 am

The issues are solved and the Shard is back up again :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 am

Our provider will do network maintenance at Tuesday, January 18th, around 11:30 pm. Due to this, the Shard might be unavailable. I hope the downtime will be short :)

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 am

We are getting a kernel update tomorrow morning (European morning :D ), so the Shard will be rebooted. I hope it runs all fine afterwards!

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Wed May 25, 2011 3:16 am

Another kernel update is due tomorrow, May 25th, 7am to 9am UTC+2. Let's hope it comes back all right!

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 am

We are back online :)

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 pm

There'll be another kernel update tomorrow, June 30th, around 7 to 9 am (UTC+2).

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 am

We are back online, the Shard seems to work.

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 am

The Shard was down for some hours, I am not totally sure why - however, everything is back up and working again now!

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island