Zefora issues

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Zefora issues

Postby tangara » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:03 am

I hope not always be the one to report issues ... There are several in Justin's ages, Zefora/Shinelight Manor. I've not felt the screenshots useful but if necessary I am ready to join them.

- First link to Zefora is by night thus puzzle solved, door opened.
- Same in Shinelight Manor.
- Linking back to Zefora send us into the abyss : I have managed to escape with /jump 5000, then I'm on the bedroom roof so /jump -5. Nothing else I tried has worked.
What a pity, these ages and their puzzles are among my favorites !
tangara

Re: Zefora issues

Postby diafero » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 am

I hope not always be the one to report issues
That's fine :) it just means the others are too lazy to report problems :D

If the puzzles have already been solved, that most likely means someone else was there before you and did that. The ages are all global, you share the instance with everyone else on the Shard. You can reset the age you are in using the command "/!resetage".
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby tangara » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 am

Oh great I forgot this command, :oops: I tried the D'ni zero on the book, without success of course! :P Thanks,Diafero. And what about the abyss ????? :shock:
Edit : I can't do /!resetage because online I have'nt the "!", I don't know why ? Sorry, another thing I have to learn.....
tangara

Postby Chacal » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 pm

tangara wrote:And what about the abyss ????? :shock:

Don't look into it for too long.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby diafero » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 am

I never fell into any Abyss in Zefora, nor did I even see one, so I don't know what this is about, sorry.

What do you mean by "you don't have the ! online"? What language is your keyboard, and where is that character placed on it? On my German keyboard I can not type <, > or | in-game because they are on a key that English keyboards don't have, and Uru's key handling is quite weird. However I got no reports of ! being unusable so far - I definitely need to do something about this, if it's actually a keyboard-Uru-problem.

Don't look into it for too long.
:lol:
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby tangara » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 am

I use a french keyboard and "!" is placed near right shift with "§". I read somewhere on a French URU forum something about "!", someone who said he could not scream online ... ;)
Ok Chacal, thanks for your excellent advice,I'll continue jumping in the air... :lol:
Attachments
800px-KB_France_svg.png
800px-KB_France_svg.png (40.62 KiB) Viewed 7253 times
tangara

Postby diafero » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:22 am

Okay, that's really bad... though it's strange, I have the "-" at that position which works. But it means I need to find an alternative character to be used here for French users. What about /%resetage? Can you type the "%"?

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby tangara » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Yes, the %¨is ok. :D
tangara

Postby diafero » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:49 am

Okay, then please try again... "/%resetage" should work now (of course, "/!resetage" still works, too, for the rest of us).

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby tangara » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 am

It works very well, thank you Diafero. 8-)
tangara

Next

Return to Deep Island