Important things to know about D'ni-Riltagamin (Cleft)

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Important things to know about D'ni-Riltagamin (Cleft)

Postby Annabelle » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 am

Hello all,

it has been a while since my last appearance on this forum and on DI shard too, busy busy I am. ;)

Ok beware of 2 things in D'ni-Riltagamin

1st) Linking to the good version when inviting friends :

When you invite friends there they will have no other option than to be link to your sunny version. So do the same. I've tested it with two of my avvies and fail to link to my 1st avvie's rainy version while my 2nd avvie was in my 1st avvie's sunny version.

2nd) Spawning in rainy version :

It won't works. You will freeze your screen. I forget so from time to time I freeze my game and this is so much frustrating having to ctrl-alt-del out of the game and restart it over :roll: ...

That is it for D'ni-Riltagamin.

For the most curious of you, I went inside the Zandimobile (the one inside fences) and it is deceiving really :lol: . If I had to buy a mobile-home, I wouldn't buy this model that is for sure ;) .
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Important things to know about D'ni-Riltagamin (Cleft)

Postby nathan2055 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 am

I know you mentioned this back in the DI for Dummies guide, but I found another way to get the three (yes, three) Cleft Relto pages:

1. Go to Camp Bravo (preferably Daytime)
2. In the Training Area, use the Cleft Linking Book.
3. Get the Sparkle Holder, Birds, and Cleft Totem Relto Pages

Oh, for info on what that last page is, check http://forum.guildofwriters.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=4774%20.
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Return to Deep Island