Fireworks in my Relto

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Fireworks in my Relto

Postby Annabelle » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello all,

At the end of August 2010, I began to play on Deep Island server. I began right from the start to collect the monthly sparkly.

I tried without success to convince Diafero to give me access to all the sparklies at once, but that didn't work my way :lol: . I tried the calendar trick that is quite easy to do in our own URU: CC, I can have fireworks in about 20 minutes in my own install starting from scratch. Maybe it is easier if you activate them all using plasmashop :lol: .

So...my only available option on Deep Island was to collect them month by month and this is what I've done. If you forget just one month, you have to wait a whole year to have the sparkly available back again.

In exactly 4 and half hours, it will be midnight in New Mexico meaning that the july sparkly will be available :D .

The fireworks are almost ready to light up my Relto.

BTW, you still have 4 and half hours to grab your Minkata sparkly...the one that we cannot get in MOULa ;).

I will post a pict or 2 of my fireworks :).
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Fireworks in my Relto

Postby diafero » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:00 am

Well then, looking forward to your pictures :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

THE PICTS :))))))))))

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello everyone,

here is some pictures I choose :D

1) This pict was taken after Diafero and Calena joined Annabelle2 in Annabelle's Relto. The mad hatter crashed so Annabelle2 volunteered to become the hostess of the event. She had a VIP seat as you can see in the pict.

2) This is a pict showing Annabelle2 and Calena in the transformed Annabelle's Relto, a sort of little Grey Hat modification of it. Obviously, Diafero was around and since he is an admin...LOL...At least Annabelle wasn't there to see the mess in her Relto. Please don't tell her. :lol:

3) Again another nice pict taken after the sun dawn. ;)

4) But... there was also fireworks during the day let see some pictures of that:

5) and this one taken from another angle (on top of mountain in fact)

For those like me that are very attentive to details, this avvie is really on an alcugs shard, I got rid of my KI and my Relto book, I never worn them neither on my offline install. That pict was taken earlier on July 1st few minutes after I grab the july sparkly in Er'cana.

That's that :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Calena » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 pm

. . . And great fun was had by all :lol: . I feel like one of the elite, I finally saw the fireworks in URU. It's a shame Cyan broke that, because it's one of the best effects I've seen in the game.

Then I had more fun, I went on MOULa and they started talking about fireworks. I had to brag :oops: . Everyone corrected me, because we all know the fireworks don't work, the June sparkly is missing. Not on Deep Island shard. I had people leaving the game to find out how to get access to the shard.

I'm spoiled. I want my shards and I want my fan ages. All of them. If that means I have to go get people from other servers, so be it.

Thanks for sharing, though the pics don't do it justice. Now I'll have to wait a year to get my own fireworks. Or be REAL nice to you :D .
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:27 pm

I told you Calena, you can keep my invite and go to my Relto anytime ;)

Anyone who wants it just give me your KI here or in PM, I will sent you an invite to Annabelle's Relto.

I have secured the place anyway...no one is allowed in my wardrobe :lol: :lol: :lol: even the naughty Annabelle2 ;)

And if like Calena says, many people wants to be a member of the Deep Island shard now that they know that fact then it is great!!!!

As I always says even if sometimes I'm talking to deaf explorers ... :roll: ... MOULa isn't URU :lol: go, discover and explore other great version of the well-known cavern. With Alcugs shards in general, you will be able to play all available public fan ages as well.

And for a vast majority, you will be very amazed by the talent and creativity of their authors. :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Ehren » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:15 pm

The Minkata spark actually worked for some people on Deep Island? I'm kind of used to not even thinking of it at this point. Well, I missed the Jan and Feb spark anyway, and I'm fine with not having fireworks. Recently got Er'cana's though.

Getting Relto invite would be nice though to remember what the fireworks look like in action... ( Ehren, KI: 100055 )

Also, this may seem like an odd question, but does the Minkata spark in DI appear in BOTH day and night Minkata? I know the MOUL one was only in day Minkata, and I always thought that could have to do with the spark's problems.
Ehren

Postby diafero » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 am

It does not just work for some people, it should work for everyone, just like all the other Sparklies. Please tell me if it does not ;-)

Indeed it's supposed to show up in day Minkata only.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island