Diafero - New Age Released

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Diafero - New Age Released

Postby Calena » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:46 am

I'm posting this here for you because the PM system on this forum often takes days to send a message. We just released the follow-up age to Rahsoo Bahrotan. It should be available for your shard now.

We did something a little different this time specifically for players on the shards. Most of the puzzles and animations in the age are on timers and designed to reset themselves. We hope this makes on-line play more enjoyable.

Let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks :) .
Galatians 2: 20-21

"Don't mess with me today. I have my CAPS LOCK key and I know how to use it!"
Calena

Re: Diafero - New Age Released

Postby Charura » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm

I love this Age...great work
Gehn Shard avvies: charura 10827 chickopee 142711 cannon belle 144577 char gearz 149794 teri dactyl 153077
Moul(a) Charura 55400 Chickopee 20089892 Cannon Belle 13686512 Char Gearz 706359 Teri Dactyl 12658065
Charura

Postby diafero » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:08 am

I assume you are talking about R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn? I noticed it in the UAM file, but I can not yet tell you when I will find the time to update it - hopefully later today, or tomorrow. It also depends on how much specialities you have in the age that I might have to deal with ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Calena » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 am

diafero wrote:I assume you are talking about R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn? I noticed it in the UAM file, but I can not yet tell you when I will find the time to update it - hopefully later today, or tomorrow. It also depends on how much specialities you have in the age that I might have to deal with ;-)

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I'm rather lazy and tend to avoid spelling out R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn :lol: . I refer to it as RK. There are quite a few files involved. If it would make it easier for you, I can upload the entire thing to RapidShare. I tend to believe that anything I can do you can do in your sleep ;) , so I hadn't thought about what might make it easier for you.

Calena

Postby diafero » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 pm

I looked over the files. I could upload the age this evening, but then Dustin's "reward" would not work, because DI does not yet have support for that kind of... extra ;-) . For quite some time I planned to finally implement it, but somehow it never happened. I will try to get it implemented ASAP though - whatever this means during the course of a semester.
How bad would it be if the reward can not be collected? All the rest should work fine.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Calena » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh, thanks! I do realize school is much more important than shard stuff. Since I found your email address, I can send you all the files for the reward and explain to you how it is set up. It isn't at all difficult and I think if I found it simple enough, you should have it down pat in 30 seconds or so. As far as keeping it secret, that's simply to make the age more fun. Other than that, we're here to share and collaborate.

I'm tempted to go into a long discourse of my exploits getting up the wall, but I guess this isn't the place ;) . I got all the way up once and I'm determined to do it again.

Calena

Postby diafero » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Replying via PM, in order not to spoilt the fun for the rest of us ;-)

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Deep Island