Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Postby Dulcamara » Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 am

Hello dtierce
The seven Cloth is at a hidden place. :geek:
There is a door with a badly visible button near
the solar grid.
If you find that Cloth also the way to Tunnelgang (Part 3) was found.
Dulcamara :lol:
Dulcamara

Postby Annabelle » Tue May 28, 2013 5:59 am

The well-hidden 7th cloth :lol:

I don't know any explorer that came to me and didn't ask this question: "I have 6 clothes, Where's the 7th?" ;) ...Answer: hidden :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Tue May 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I finally made it through the main world of Elodea and landed in the Underworld resp. Unterwelt and I am almost speechless ... I almost cannot believe what I'm seeing there ... now comes the real stuff, now I know what Ehren was talking about when comparing the first world to the others, though it has its own beauty and charm, I was just almost falling over ... Wow!!! This is all a must see and explore and indulge in for any real explorer resp. real Uru/Myst nerd ... :P

When I think about how much there is still to explore and discover and considering all the beautiful details to delve into and enjoy and hidden cloths to detect etc. I wonder when or if I will ever get through this whole Elodea empire or I'd even say universe ... Dulcamara, what you have accomplished here is absolutely incredible and was absolutely worth all of the efforts and 'pains' ... Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience and adventure with all of us ... :)
janaba

Postby Acorn » Tue May 28, 2013 2:06 pm

janaba wrote:I finally made it through the main world of Elodea and landed in the Underworld resp. Unterwelt and I am almost speechless ... I almost cannot believe what I'm seeing there ... now comes the real stuff, now I know what Ehren was talking about when comparing the first world to the others, though it has its own beauty and charm, I was just almost falling over ... Wow!!! This is all a must see and explore and indulge in for any real explorer resp. real Uru/Myst nerd ... :P

When I think about how much there is still to explore and discover and considering all the beautiful details to delve into and enjoy and hidden cloths to detect etc. I wonder when or if I will ever get through this whole Elodea empire or I'd even say universe ... Dulcamara, what you have accomplished here is absolutely incredible and was absolutely worth all of the efforts and 'pains' ... Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience and adventure with all of us ... :)

I agree, janaba, there are some really amazing and beautiful things in Unterwelt :D :o
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Tue May 28, 2013 3:01 pm

You should tour Unterwelt thoroughly, there are many hidden gems. I particularly like the small courtyard with nice arches full of plants and the nice scenery on the wall of a possible new age. I dunno... It's all full of tahgira-like plants & it's all green. It's way off the normal "playground" of Unterwelt.

There's also the Doctor cabinet somewhere... Though, the doctor doesn't seem to come often, I sat for hours on the nice purple sofa waiting for someone to come by :lol:

What else? There are nice vistas of the 4th part, Schatzkammern, on different levels :). You can land on top of Mayan sculptures. The museum is really nice, the study too. You can almost do a concerto :lol: on the organ. You can walk on the water streams with high current (okay here you need to do some skydiver trick lol). You can swim in a nice swimming pool or relax on a long chair... or in the sauna :lol: But most important is to find that elusive 7th cloth hidden somewhere ;)...
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Tue May 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Annabelle wrote: But most important is to find that elusive 7th cloth hidden somewhere ;)...

ooh, I know, I'm still hunting for it....I wasn't sure what Dulcamara meant by the "solar grid" so it seems there are still places I haven't got to yet. I'm not sure I've found a sauna either! :lol:
Acorn

Postby Ehren » Tue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

If you have a cloth to link to in Elodeas Tunnelgang or Elodeas Schatzkammern try this:

Touch the main cloth that links you to the most recent cloth, but before it can actually fully link you out quickly run to a ladder and climb on it. This way you are interacting with the ladder by the time the fade out is done and you are actually linking.

Once you link to the destination you will have very messed up physics. There is a strange jerky motion and it will be difficult to not fall through the floor once you move enough. The glitch goes away once you go back to Relto.

This is not a glitch of Elodea but rather Uru's physics, but Tunnelgang and Schatz have ladders really close by the main cloths which let you do this. There are also link books in Tunnelgang you can do this with, since these books aren't the kind that force you to animate touching them, you could run to the ladder during those fade outs too.
Ehren

Postby Charura » Tue May 28, 2013 7:54 pm

And you know this by playing the game or just playing around with the game?
Gehn Shard avvies: charura 10827 chickopee 142711 cannon belle 144577 char gearz 149794 teri dactyl 153077
Moul(a) Charura 55400 Chickopee 20089892 Cannon Belle 13686512 Char Gearz 706359 Teri Dactyl 12658065
Charura

Postby Ehren » Tue May 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Charura wrote:And you know this by playing the game or just playing around with the game?

Just playing around in game, I remember I tried going on a ladder while linking out in another fan age once and the same messed up physics happened.
Ehren

Postby dtierce » Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 am

Dulcamara wrote:Hello dtierce
The seven Cloth is at a hidden place. :geek:
There is a door with a badly visible button near the solar grid.
If you find that Cloth also the way to Tunnelgang (Part 3) was found.
Dulcamara :lol:
Thanks for the hint! As you said, the button is very difficult to find, but I found it! I have now completed Unterwelt and am well on my way through Tunnelgang.

Thanks also to Ainia who helped me understand what you meant by "solar grid".

I also opened the "key" room in Unterwelt. I pressed the markers that I thought were indicated in the key room of Elodea, but nothing seemed to happen. Maybe I messed up somehow. I went counterclockwise and the markers I pressed matched the color indicated in the Elodea key room but there was no result.

Everything I've seen is fantastic!

David Tierce
MOULa-KI: 15763576
GEHN-KI: 00022090
DI-KI: 00145074
dtierce

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island