Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Postby Wamduskasapa » Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 pm

I am still having a ball exploring Elodea. I have found two linking books that are active and that depart Elodea.

But I have also found 3 linking books that are inactive, One has no hot spot, the other two lead to Alabaster and Gallardien respectfully. All three can be obtained by cliff climbing and by walking & jumping through walls..

There is still so MUCH left to explore on this first level that I have no ambition to leave YET...

EDIT: BTW the actual entrances to the linking books are blocked and you do have to maneuver around these obstructions...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Annabelle » Fri May 31, 2013 5:17 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:I am still having a ball exploring Elodea. I have found two linking books that are active and that depart Elodea.

But I have also found 3 linking books that are inactive, One has no hot spot, the other two lead to Alabaster and Gallardien respectfully. All three can be obtained by cliff climbing and by walking & jumping through walls..

There is still so MUCH left to explore on this first level that I have no ambition to leave YET...

EDIT: BTW the actual entrances to the linking books are blocked and you do have to maneuver around these obstructions...

You shouldn't go there... :lol: Yeah Gallardien...finally you let the "word" flown, no more secret then. I had only put a picture on the forum (the tree). It will be an extension of Elodea. Same goes for Alabaster.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri May 31, 2013 5:39 am

Annabelle wrote:You shouldn't go there... :lol: Yeah Gallardien...finally you let the "word" flown, no more secret then. I had only put a picture on the forum (the tree). It will be an extension of Elodea. Same goes for Alabaster.

Hey - you know those old Missouri mules

WE are a stubborn bunch - LOL - Curious as all get out, and stubborn as well - quite a combination

Can you imagine what will happen if you tell us we can't do something or go somewhere - LOL
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby janaba » Fri May 31, 2013 5:23 pm

I've just (almost) completed the amazing Schatzkammern world and I am still stunned and overwhelmed by the beauty and richness of all of those worlds which are actually one whole universe ... It was so awesome to wander through, over and around all those mountains, which are filled with beautiful caves, pantries, store rooms and treasure chambers to be reached through hidden and secret paths and passageways all the way up and down and through those astounding environments and over the lava streams etc... Just wow!!! ... :P

Annabelle was right when she said that Schatzkammern is a skydiver paradise ... and she described the whole in one statement even better: "'This is what makes Dulcamara's ages more like a complete game than a collection of ages, the wide variety of gameplays and environments you have to go through during your journey and its immenseness." Yes, these 'ages' resp. the sum of them all really offer the freedom and a wide range of possibilities or options and individual ways to explore and enjoy everything, the complete freedom to really explore every nook and cranny, everyone in his/her own special way, and to have this in such varied and rich environments and sceneries is just like a dream ... The freedom of almost no boundaries is what I actually like in many of the fan ages ... :P

Yeah, as I've mentioned above, I've 'almost' completed the Schatzkammern world lol ... what I couldn't figure out by now is how to unlock the rest of the 'Schatzkammern' ... it is said in the book notice: '... only the key from Elodea's Unterwelt will unlock all doors ... ' I have tried everything that came to my mind, means clicking in all possible sequences, based on the KI numerals from Elodea as well as on ideas that came to me from the Unterwelt key room, but I don't get it somehow ... So, I'd really appreciate a good, means obvious hint to this last step to a victorious completion of the Elodea universe ... I could just fly into those rooms, and I have to admit I did it for a brief glimpse of its beauty, cause I deserve it lol, but I've successfully mastered my journey without cheating by now and so I'd like to have a proper and victorious completion ... Thanks in advance, and I wish you all further on lots of fun and excitement on this great adventure ... :)
janaba

Postby Acorn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:40 am

I think it would be good if someone talked at today's AGM about Elodea so the wider community gets to know about what we're all enjoying so much. Any volunteers?
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 am

janaba wrote:what I couldn't figure out by now is how to unlock the rest of the 'Schatzkammern' ... it is said in the book notice: '... only the key from Elodea's Unterwelt will unlock all doors ... ' I have tried everything that came to my mind, means clicking in all possible sequences, based on the KI numerals from Elodea as well as on ideas that came to me from the Unterwelt key room, but I don't get it somehow ... So, I'd really appreciate a good, means obvious hint to this last step to a victorious completion of the Elodea universe ... I could just fly into those rooms, and I have to admit I did it for a brief glimpse of its beauty, cause I deserve it lol :lol: , but I've successfully mastered my journey without cheating by now and so I'd like to have a proper and victorious completion ... Thanks in advance, and I wish you all further on lots of fun and excitement on this great adventure ... :)

If it says in the book notice "... only the key from Elodea's Unterwelt will unlock all doors ..." do not go back to the Elodea's key. Have you found the key in Unterwelt? Associate the key with pictures & touch the ones referring to the key.

On the first day, with Dulcamara, Christian Walther, & Seppolo, I opened the doors with only instinct. We didn't see the Unterwelt's key and therefore, we had no idea. I just look at the 11 or 12 pictures...says to each of them: Nah Yes Nah Yes Nah Nah Nah... instinctively. Touch them in a logical order and the doors to the Schatzkammern opened up before our eyes :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:07 am

Thank you, Annabelle, I've tried this too, to touch them instinctively, but maybe it was too late already ... I look at your words and hope to find 'THE hint' in there, but nothing lol ... :P

So, may I first ask, what is meant with 'the key'? ... Do you speak of the key room which of course I've found with those 12 three different colored pillars which you can click, all of them, but none is special or effects anything ... There are nowhere any similar pictures around, and to apply the D'ni numerals in Elodea's key room had no effect too ... Maybe there is meant to be applied 'another key' beyond what one finds in the key rooms, which I'm not aware of yet ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:02 am

janaba wrote:Thank you, Annabelle, I've tried this too, to touch them instinctively, but maybe it was too late already ... I look at your words and hope to find 'THE hint' in there, but nothing lol ... :P

So, may I first ask, what is meant with 'the key'? ... Do you speak of the key room which of course I've found with those 12 three different colored pillars which you can click, all of them, but none is special or effects anything ... There are nowhere any similar pictures around, and to apply the D'ni numerals in Elodea's key room had no effect too ... Maybe there is meant to be applied 'another key' beyond what one finds in the key rooms, which I'm not aware of yet ... :)

THE hint is: nah yes nah yes nah nah...

Let's say you enter in the corridor without any reference whatsoever to anything before in Elodea universe...you're thrown blindfold in that corridor. You have one single task: open the door. The person who threw you there say: "with what you know about a certain universe, open the door".

I can tell you, I will certainly say out loud: "nah yes nah yes nah nah ..." and in 20 secs the door will be opened. <--- the right order of my "yes" & "nah" is different and once I figure which are "yes" I proceed logically for the touching part.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:04 am

Hi, Annabelle, thanks for your reply and for trying, and yes, I thought already of that being the hint ... 'nah yes nah yes nah nah... ', but that doesn't work and also doesn't make sense, unless you have different pictures in front of you than I have lol ... :D

No, really, I don't want to just guess the solution through trial and error, I'd like to understand and to know the logic to get in there ... and there's more to it all, everything in Elodea is very well and nicely elaborated and makes sense ... Yeah, I'm glad, Dulcamara sent me a PM today and gave me 'that special hint' I needed, so, I can proudly say that I myself discovered the key of the Elodea Unterwelt 'the real one' lol, and now with that key at hand I still cannot find out how to open the last Schatzkammern in Elodea haha ... and I still don't want to just try and click and click etc., I want to know 'the proper, the logical way' to get in there lol ... so, I've been asking Dulcamara again to send me another hint which will guide me there ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 am

:lol: I guess you are trying really too hard here...

You have found the Unterwelt's key which is an object with a picture on it... and a d'ni numeral beside it (<--- don't pay attention to this, Dulcamara put that there to confuse explorers ;) ).

Is the picture familiar? I guess so.

I'm talking about a known environment in my previous post. You can make the link I think. On one side you have a picture, a well-known picture & on the other side, you have 12 pictures aligned. If you are really really unsure, go in amazon to search for some gaming products, you'll see the front cover of some games.

Now go back to the 12 pictures, choose those pictures and order them logically. How did you discover them throughout the last 2 decades? That's the order ;)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island