Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Postby diafero » Fri May 10, 2013 1:22 pm

On May 11th (that is, tomorrow) at 18:00 UTC+2 (6pm CET), Dulcamara will be in her new age Elodea on Deep Island to have a group exploration. You are all invited to come! I've had a first look at the age today, and I can say there is definitely enough space to explore for all of you :)

So, mark it in your calendars:
Where: Deep Island Shard
When: Saturday, May 11th, 18:00 UTC+2
What: Group exploration of the all-new age Elodea
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 10th

Postby dendwaler » Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Ah!,, she finaly finished it!
Great news.

I will do my best to be there, because
I am very curious to see it.

:D
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Postby Annabelle » Fri May 10, 2013 3:23 pm

diafero wrote:On May 10th (that is, tomorrow) at 18:00 UTC+2 (6pm CET), Dulcamara will be in her new age Elodea on Deep Island to have a group exploration. You are all invited to come! I've had a first look at the age today, and I can say there is definitely enough space to explore for all of you :)

So, mark it in your calendars:
Where: Deep Island Shard
When: May 10th, 18:00 UTC+2
What: Group exploration of the all-new age Elodea

I think there's a mistake. How can tomorrow of May 10th (which is clearly now) could be May 10th... :lol: I suppose you meant "When: May 11th, 18:00 UTC +2"

There are only german folks on Deep Island right now and they don't understand a word of what I'm telling :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Seppolo » Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 pm

That is correct! :lol:

Looking forward to tomorrow.

See you ;)

greetings
Seppolo
„Myst will never forgotten“

Seppolo

Postby diafero » Sat May 11, 2013 12:55 am

Of course I meant May 11th, sorry... fixed in the top post.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Postby Seppolo » Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 am

To the Elodea Exploration Party there's also music from NULPradio²Now!.

Just as the activation of the age on The Deep Shard is about 18:00 UTC+2, also the radio program will start.

Are scheduled about 3 hours of music from Different in a rotation. What is there better to include as house music from NULP Radio. :D

Radio stream of NULP Radio.
---> http://nulpradio.listen2myradio.com/
„Myst will never forgotten“

Seppolo

Postby Annabelle » Sat May 11, 2013 7:03 am

Great! I'll be there :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Ainia » Sat May 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Shorah fellow explorers!

Is anyone else having trouble staying online today? I keep getting kicked out with this error message:

Server time out Show Spoiler

I can't tell very easily if my Elodea progress is being saved between glitches or not... Guess I'll find out when I log in again. :(
ImageImage
Ainia

Postby Annabelle » Sat May 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Ok I won't spoil anything ... I'm really only writing for those who don't understand german. You might say to me that everything is in english...not really and with what I've seen this evening, there's confusion among non-german players

You'll find that some names are only in german

Show Spoiler

Always look in your KI screen to see where you are. If you are not in the right location, please go out and find the appropriate linking book to get where you need to be. Elodea is not underground so go from there to find out other locations ;)

I hope this will help you. As I say, I don't want to over give info. It's an awesome adventure. You'll be delighted :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Christian Walther » Sun May 12, 2013 2:35 am

Ainia wrote:I keep getting kicked out with this error message

OK, that’s different from what I had – for me it was just regular crashes with stackdumps (while on Crossover, I had no problems after switching to Windows in Parallels). May be that I’m closer to the server than you are.

Ainia wrote:I can't tell very easily if my Elodea progress is being saved between glitches or not...

As far as I can tell, there is no individual progress – there’s only the progress of the whole age (which cloths have been pressed), which is shared by everyone, and should therefore be saved independently of individuals crashing out.

Annabelle wrote:It's an awesome adventure. You'll be delighted :D

Yes! We had so much fun exploring yesterday. These ages are HUGE! I spent something like six hours there and probably still haven’t been to half of all places. I recommend checking it out to everyone. The ages suffer from the usual lack of lighting that most fan ages do, but don’t let that first look drive you away – you’ll quickly forget about it as you start exploring.

Diafero, thank you for announcing it here! It would have been a shame if we had missed out on it because it was only announced on German forums that the community at large doesn’t read.
Christian Walther

Next

Return to Deep Island