Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Announcements and discussion regarding the Deep Island Alcugs Shard.

Moderator: diafero

Re: Elodea Exploration Party: Saturday May 11th

Postby janaba » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:20 am

This is very cool, Annabelle ... I've taken pictures of everything of course, of this note and the stones and wondered already if and where we might need them, so, just in case I took those shots and when it was so easy to just link to Schatzkammern I didn't think of the rest anymore ... Yes I've seen the NOSW letters on the ground but I had no idea what to make of it ... Then in the Schatzkammer of Elodea's Schatzkammern I've seen this Tunnelgang linking place too, but then I didn't suspect anything anymore lol ... :D

Of course, I just immediately applied the note hint to that linking room et voilà ... awesome and familiar view ... now we know what those peeps in the key room have been stumbled upon while sitting there and walking and working in those tunnels and unknowingly doing their job year after year ... Very nice, thanks ... :P

As of the other stuff, I've seen some of this of course also, and I've been wondering about the deceiving cloth, which belongs to Schatzkammern, but when you don't know it and wonder how to get there as you're are looking for the last one, which was very difficult to find, as for the correct doors, then jumping up sth and finding the way to the cloth, then jumping down and being glad to have a door knob to leave again ... That was a journey ... O_o ... haha ... Yeah, great to now know one of the last secrets for now ... :)
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 pm

janaba wrote:now we know what those peeps in the key room have been stumbled upon while sitting there and walking and working in those tunnels and unknowingly doing their job year after year ... Very nice, thanks ... :P

One of the strengths of Dulcamara's ages... she really tied the story to fit really well her universe or the other way around :lol:

Glad to know you appreciated my Nth advice/tip/hint/info ;) 8-)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 am

Annabelle wrote:Glad to know you appreciated my Nth advice/tip/hint/info ;) 8-)

I did too, thanks, I'd been wondering what all those letters and clues were for. Now I know! :lol:
Acorn

Postby dtierce » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:43 pm

I finally got around to revisiting the mysterious key rooms in Unterwelt and Tunnelgang. Thanks to the generous hints given here, I found where I went wrong and got them to respond to me. I can now say that I have finished all the parts of this wonderful age of Elodea.

Clues in Elodeas applied to Unterwelt...
Show Spoiler

Clues in Tunnelgang applied to Tunnelgang...
Show Spoiler

I had no trouble entering the final room in Schatzkamen without any clues from the other areas.

Question regarding the area of cloth #5 in Tunnelgang...
Have I missed a button or other mechanism to exit back to the upper level or does that area force you back to the lower level? If we must resume our quest for cloth #6 from the lower level, that would seem to be a slightly jarring interrupt in the path since cloth #6 is on the upper level just past the entrance to the cloth #5 area. The only way to resolve this interrupt would be to seek cloth #6 before cloth #5 (not that the order really matters).

I'll say again that I thoroughly enjoyed all the parts of Elodea and highly recommend them to others.

David Tierce
MOULa-KI: 15763576
GEHN-KI: 00022090
DI-KI: 00145074
dtierce

Postby janaba » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:49 am

For me to find cloth #5 was actually quite difficult as I've been irritated by the 'deceiving cloth' haha ... You're lucky btw that I've taken pictures of all the cloths and the way to them otherwise I couldn't remember all of this anymore lol ... So, as for myself I've been collecting cloth #6 (as my 2nd one lol) before #5, which I found as the 7th lol ... Tunnelgang wasn't very easy, so I first had been running around for orientation and getting an inner picture of the whole, and on that way I grabbed everything interesting I came across ... :D

So, if you'd like to keep and follow the implemented sequence
Show Spoiler

And as of the Unterwelt key quest
Show Spoiler
janaba

Postby Acorn » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:08 am

janaba wrote:And as of the Unterwelt key quest
Show Spoiler

I'm embarrassed to admit that despite having got all the Unterwelt cloths and moved on to the other ages, I've not found the key room! :oops:

I'm going through it all once again but it's so big and, as there are so many places it could be, it could take me years! So if you can given me a bit of a hint, I'd appreciate it!

I haven't got all the Schatzkammern cloths yet but I'll struggle on with this a while longer before asking for help :lol:
Acorn

Postby janaba » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:15 am

Acorn wrote:
janaba wrote:And as of the Unterwelt key quest
Show Spoiler
I'm embarrassed to admit that despite having got all the Unterwelt cloths and moved on to the other ages, I've not found the key room! :oops:

I'm going through it all once again but it's so big and, as there are so many places it could be, it could take me years! So if you can given me a bit of a hint, I'd appreciate it!
I haven't got all the Schatzkammern cloths yet but I'll struggle on with this a while longer before asking for help :lol:

Just explore a bit around
Show Spoiler
janaba

Postby Acorn » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 am

Thanks janaba! :P Oh, how annoying, I really should have found that myself! Knowing which floor to look on was a great help. I managed to walk through a wall :lol: by accident and was in some sort of parallel plane where walls were transparent. So I saw where I needed to get to, even though I was in the wrong Dimension to get there!

I made it in the end, though, and pressed the right crystals. Thanks to dtierce for making the errors so I didn't have to! :lol:
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:21 am

I really enjoy the new feature on Deep Island which is a new Elodea book next to Oolbahnneea book which contain the direct links to the different worlds (main island, Unterwelt, Tunnelgang, & Schatzkammern)

Would it be possible to port this to offline with Drizzle?
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Annabelle wrote:I really enjoy the new feature on Deep Island which is a new Elodea book next to Oolbahnneea book which contain the direct links to the different worlds (main island, Unterwelt, Tunnelgang, & Schatzkammern)

Would it be possible to port this to offline with Drizzle?

+1 :D
Acorn

PreviousNext

Return to Deep Island